Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Love how excited Rachel was in the DR when she was talking about the pandora twist "O-M-G"! LOL!! Team Jorchel!

Adam is so pathetic, it was interesting watching him after the HoH challenge when Porsche won - dude didn't know what to do with himself. LOL. Porsche and Rachel waltzed off crying, while K/P/S celebrated off to the side; Adam was just in the middle looking dumb. He acted like he was mad Porsche won, but then later he went and made up with Shelly & talked about how he was on the newbies side (in the DR) cause it's safer. LOL. He's a floating mess.

Great episode!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate when houseguests like Shelley say they're "doing it for my family." Pathetic. If you want to support your family, get a job! If she thinks her current job doesn't pay her enough, get a second job! Why are people afraid of hard work?

• Members

I guess I'm going to root for Kalia to win HOH, which is kind of like rooting for a jellyfish. What a sad group they have left. I guess as long as Jordan wins it's all worth the rest to Grodner. I think Rachel will probably win this HOH, ending in a long night where Rachel and Jordan tell each other how worthless everyone else is and how people who win no competitions are horrible people.

• Administrator

Of course it's a speed competition!!!! And it favours Rachel - Adam, Kalia, and Jordan are all slow. UGH!!!!! Why couldn't it be a questions HOH competition to make it fair? God, I hate Alison Grodner!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I wouldn't mind Rachel sending Jordan home this week.

There's a difference between slow and lazy, IJS. Jordan works out as much as Rachel but is too much of an entitled brat to make an attempt to win a compeitition.

It's also a strength competition as the syrup is hard to move in, so it shouldn't be that difficult for Adam.

If only Rachel trusted Adam more she'd throw it to him. IMO, he's 100% on her and Jordan's team for the week. I'm assuming it was Rachel's competition to win or throw from her early lead.

CBS is wack not showing the endurance on the feeds and not having a competition finish on a live broadcast in ages.

• Members

wkpnwj.gif

Jorchel! OMG I loved their diary room segment. Rachel has turned Jordan into a little clone of her! LOL

Bye Shelly! Thank god she wont be winning. Love Rachel's message to her. "Shelly look, Im engaged and I know rings and your ring is not worth half a million dollars....Shelly, whats that? I cant hear your motherly advice bc you've been evicted?" LOL. Also laughed when Jordan called her, her elder

• Administrator

Of course wins the competition that is slanted in her favour. And of course her "consequence" of opening Pandora's Box doesn't affect game play. And of course Jessie gets his seasonal appearance. I'm starting to really hate this show, a show that I've loved for the past 10 years.

Archived