Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

*shudder* I wouldn't put that past Allison Grodner, the worst BB exec ever.

Really? That doesn't surprise me. So how was the twist going to happen if she didn't take the money? Allison Grodner sucks.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mean to say it like it's a fact, I'm just assuming. The fortune teller would have been the perfect backup. Grodner loves Jordan and Rachel being there also helps Jordan, at least for now. This was the last best chance to do something Jordan clearly is incapable of doing herself. And the show can just say it's all down to Porsche being dumb.

Most likely it doesn't affect Porsche all that much anyway - if she wants to get to the end she'll have to probably win her way there.

• Members

The end was the best part! Love the twist. Long live Rachel and Jordan! They were so defeated and it was good to see them actually smile and have a glimmer of hope. Ugh! Too bad Kalia is safe (not that Porsche would have nominated her anyway)

If Rachel or Jordan were to leave, the show would probably drop in the ratings. They need opposing sides at the end to keep interest going bc in the past, when its all one alliance in the end, it gets pretty boring

• Administrator

I still blame Grodner for coming up with the idea. LOL I hate how she comes up with "twists" that benefit her favorites. It's never a fair twists...it's a bias twist. I bet the POV comp will somehow be in favour of Rachel/Jordan too.

• Members

It's become obvious AG promised the vets a little assistance in the game to come back to play. Some help from the DR (I think they tried that a lot with Dani's eviction) and games more suited to each. It doesn't bother me that much because they actually have to win the competitions or the votes to stay and that's not a guarantee. There's 4 others that can win the PoV against Jordan and Rachel.

It's reality TV that's a third scripted drama. I still don't quite believe Shelly isn't a plant, lol.

• Members

There's totally some scripting going on. You can even tell in those Diary interviews. Those zing jokes were written by the producers. Plus, the fact that all the houseguests speak in present tense to recap what went on during a competition.

OMG, I despise Jessie also. The meathead of all meatheads. He probably did put his tiny weiner in her snatch.

• Members

What bothers me with the vets, beyond Dani, who wanted to play - a little too much probably - is they seem so lethargic. I don't know if any of them wanted to be there. If they aren't happy then they have a tough time faking it.

It's too bad they couldn't ask back some of the players from past seasons who aren't as well-known. Eventually you can't just keep having the same people again and again. If BB never moved on we'd have Janelle in the house every season.

Archived