Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I agree, what I was saying was that he has been going on about how he doesn't like people who do nothing in the game, when he never intended to directly target any of those people. And if he had, then there's a good chance he wouldn't have gone to the jury tonight.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kalia has won. She had made big, stupid moves. She hasnt done nothing. Adam has done nothing. Shelly has done nothing.

He went after Dani cuz she was his biggest threat, no issue with that. I wish he would own it and stop saying he hates floaters and ppl who do nothing tho and they need to go.

• Members

I don't even know if Dani would have been the biggest threat to Jeff.

I wonder how far these claims are going to go that the HOH was wrong and Jordan should have won, not Kalia. Erika's HOH in All Stars was overturned for that reason. Will they do that again?

I wonder if Adam will lose any more jury points with how he threw the HOH competition.

• Members

ICAM! I highlighted the parts I really liked. Jeff had some nerve whining about people not playing the game when he & Jordan did less than Kalia & Dani. I can't wait to see Dani & Brendon's reactions to Jeff joining them in the jury house.tongue.png

• Members

There were a lot of issues between Jeff and Shelly. Some say the DR turned her against Jeff and Jordan but I think Jeff + Shelly's issues with Rachel were the tipping point. Shelly felt she was about fifth, maybe fourth at most, in their alliance.

I doubt she can win a jury vote, but she flipped at just the right time.

• Administrator

Brendon.....Dani....Jeff.....back-to-back-to-back! Wow!! I would have never guessed those three going out right after each other like that. Finally Kalia and Porshe stepped up to win. Shelly was right when she said Adam is so in love with Jeff/Jordan, like he was with Evil Dick, which made him not see straight. Before Shelly flipped, he was the 5th wheel.

I hate double evictions because it doesn't give time people to strategize and so many things can happen in a week.

I felt bad for Jordan who could only sit there helpless.

I agree, JP, Dani looked smokin hot in that tight dress! Wow!! LOL

I hope they show the Shelly/Jeff fight. What was that about? I'm assuming that's when he found out Shelly changed sides?

• Members

jeff has been a prict to shelly, like he has everyone else. She told him if she got HoH she wants to put up rachel and he wasnt a fan of it, obviously. Dani took this and went to work telling her that JeJo will take Rachel to third over her, and that jeff threw PoV to Adam so maybe him over her too.

• Members

Kalia has won 2 HOH, which is what Jeff and Jordan accomplished. This season Big Jeff really comes off looking like a jerk trying to bully everyone and Jordan is such a wimp. They complain about people following Dani WTH has Adam done since day 1 but do whatever they say. Such hypocrites.

• Administrator

Ughh......Once again, I hate you Allison Grodner!!!!!!!! "Hmm.....we just lost two veteran members, and it's likely another one will go.....so how can we try to keep both of them? Oh I know, let's bring the dual twist back for once week!! Yes...that will work! Now all depends on one of them winning and then they're both safe!"

And stupid Porshe of course takes the money.

Loved seeing the all the fights! Today was a fun episode...until the end.

Archived