Big Brother 13: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

It was a dumb move. She should have evicted Rachel because Rachel is her biggest threat in final HoH. Final 2 doesnt matter if Porsche cant get to final 2, and in order to get to it she needs to win the final HoH and in order to do that she should have taken Rachel out. Rachel and Adam have to take eachother, otherwise they risk pissing off their alliance and losing jury votes.

I agree. Before it was a different type of rigging. I cant explain it, but this season has just gone to an all time new high. I would have zero issue with Jordan and Rachel in final 2 if they earned it. I dont care of my favorites make it, i usually have favortes based on personality but i want the best game players to win. I have seriously never cared when favorites left as long as they deserved to go.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Rachel would piss her alliance off if she took Porsche to the end. They don't care about Adam. Adam may even vote for her, if his blather about voting for the person who takes him out is true.

After Jordan won the final HOH in BB11 even though she was supposed to have no chance, I think it was right to get her out. I really think if she had stayed, Grodner would have given her that HOH. It was too much to resist.

• Members

jordan TOLD Rachel to take Adam. From jury house footage, jeff is very pro Adam. She will piss them off if they take Porsche, who got both of them out. They are bitter, personal players. It will cost her their votes, as well as Dani and Kalia who may vote for her over Adam, but not Porsche. Shelly will not for rachel no matter what. If she takes Porsche, i prefeict porsche winning by 6-1.

• Members

They will vote Rachel over Adam no matter what.

They will vote Rachel over Porsche IF Porsche wins and takes Adam.

They will vote Porsche over Rachel if Porsche takes them. There is no way 'Big Jeff' or his girlfriend will reward Rachel for giving the person they hate $50,000 for elimating their ally, friend, and alliance member. Plus, its just dumb on Rachels part because Porsche had built in votes in jury so its not even good game play move on her part.

The only shot Porsche has is if Rachel wins and takes her. And Rachel has played such a stupid, bad game all season i can see this happening.

• Members

IDA. I think Rachel wins in both scenarios. Vs Porsche, she has her 3 vet alliance votes plus Adam. Vs Adam, she has all 3 vet alliance votes, plus Danielle and possibly Porsche and Kalia

So instead they'd reward the person that eliminated their ally, friend and alliance member with half a million dollars? That makes absolutely no sense. Besides I think Jordan is over Adam after last nights show when he pretty much hinted that he was ready to stab her in the back and betray her but didnt have the guts to actually admit it when she asked him for a straight answer. I really dont think she or Jeff will lose any sleep if Rachel doesnt take him

• Members

So, Adam is going to vote the person who didnt take him to final 2? Meanwhile, he really likes Porsche....

And i never said jeff and Jordan were smart, logical people. Inf act they are the exact opposite.

if rachel takes porsche she will never get d/k/s vote and does greatly risk adam and slightly jeff and jordan. now if porsche takes rachel? its over, rachel wins. the real toss up in this is adam vs porsche.

• Administrator

Porshe should've voted out Rachel because Rachel could win the endurance competition. Though by choosing Rachel, there's a chance Rachel will take her to the final two - that is Porshe's mindset because there was no way Jordan was going to take her. At least with Rachel, there's a small chance. But I don't think that will happen. Rachel and Porshe must know that to win, they will have to take Adam to the final 2. And if Adam wins the third HOH comp, he must know that his best chance of winning is against Porshe. If it's an Adam/Porshe final, I think Jeff and Jordan will be the wild cards.

• Members

Yeah, Porsche knew unless she won everything there was very little chance anybody would take her to the jury with Jordan around. Rachel brought up that point to her and it makes complete sense. Rachel doesn't have an alliance with Adam in the way Jordan did. Porsche considered that [Porsche] winning Final HoH wasn't a lock and opened the door to be taken with both Adam and Rachel by eliminating Jordan. I can't argue the logic.

The thing is if Adam won this Final HoH there is a chance he would take the person who did best in the final HoH to the Finals and if that was Porsche it was Porsche. He's deluded about how well he's done in the game and wants to go up there with somebody who he considers a fighter too. Though if he wins the choice, be it Rachel or Jordan - competitor angle aside, I don't see him wanting to chance 4 vet votes and then you have to consider Dani, Shelly and Kalia don't like his game.

I agree that if given the opportunity either would probably do best by taking Adam because Shelly, Dani and Kalia may dislike his game more than anybodys, or that could backfire.

• Members

Adam doesn't care about winning, he cares about helping the vets. He would rather lose to them than win himself.

I do think Rachel would be better off taking Porsche. She's probably not getting votes from Kalia or Dani no matter what, and there's a chance Jeff could vote for Adam - he won't vote for Porsche, most likely.

• Members

Carl, you say that about everybody, either for the vets or for Jordan. It's like Dani and the Jeff/Jordan line. I don't agree. I think Adam cares about winning but he admires competitors and it appears so far he would rather win or lose against the person he considers the best competitor. Is that the best way to win half a mil? No, but I also don't think he's playing to give the game to somebody else. I think he's just a bit deluded about how good he is and the chances he has. Out of everybody left, he IMO does have the least chance of winning because the vet vote at best case would be split and the mean girls don't like him.

ETA: I think Adam never thought he'd get this far and wants to win but doesn't want to win to the degree others did/do like Dani, Kalia, Rachel and Jeff. He'll be cool if he leaves with just 50. I think Porsche is the same.

• Members

I think that Adam admires competitors when it suits him - the same as when Rachel and Jordan talked about people who did nothing or won nothing, even though those people (Kalia and Porsche) won a lot more than Jordan. He probably would have been happy to have lost to Jordan, even if she didn't win anything aside from the early HOH.

I just never can get past his cringeworthy behavior with Jeff. It was all very fanboyish. I think that is the game for him.

• Members

I think Porsche is getting a bad rap. Shes so underrated.

She did nothing? She flipped sides from a massive alliance to a two person alliance. She was the least threatening in her new alliance so she wasnt a target buying her time. She didnt need to win anything and make herself a target for a long time, and when she needed to win, she did.The only time she really needed to win and didnt was HoH after Kalia. Even that PoV wasnt needed because she was safe and couldnt save Kalia as well. She also never really talked game, because she didnt need to. Talking game gives people amo to target and turn people against you. She was stting pretty and knew it.

As for all this attention paid to comps, outside of final hoh, after the golden key was done Porsche won more than rachel (3-2) and placed better than her in nearly every single comp Rachel didnt win.

Archived