The Live Daytime Emmys Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeff Branson looks a HOT MESS with that hair. Boy, NO! He thinks he's Josh Duhamel as Dorian Gray.

Chad Duell, on the other hand, is my new obsession. Boy looks hot no matter what. As do the Bjorlin-Beemers. I wish they'd get drunk and make a baby one night just so we can be sure that Pretty + Pretty = Gorgeous.

Sean Kanan....is no longer Sean Kanan :(

Tracey E. Bregman and Bobbie Eakes are my BOOS. Gorgeous and flawless as always.

There are too many random people who I've never heard of in this thing. Elizabeth Stanton? WhoTF? Then she looks like ass. Girl, go somewhere.

Eric Martsolf is looking GQ, but I hate his crooked smile.

MARTHA BYRNE!! I love her and miss her :(

Winsor Harmon :wub: My sexy Louisiana boo.

Brittany Allan, wearing (not surprisingly) an old lady's shoes.

Just judging from the little bit of Denise Vasi seen in the picture of her bag, I can tell she looks like she's wearing Ron and Natalie's house from Gullah Gullah Island. But dang, she's absolutely stunning no matter what.

Casey Deidrick. I try to get turned on by him, but it doesn't work. He always looks like he just came out of a bar brawl.

Wally Kurth didn't dress up.

Glad to see Rick Hearst embracing the incoming grey hairs. He'll be one of those "Older men are hot" types.

Tonya Lee Williams!!! :wub: Get her on Single Ladies, damn it.

Kristolyn Lord...I don't know you, but girl NO.

Gatschet looking gorgeous.

Brandon Beemer looks like that jock football player in high school who flirted with everyone, including us closeted gays.

Christel Khalil. Go 'head, fo'head!

Billy Miller looks...not good.

Carolyn Hennesy. Looks like she's been spending too much time on that "curb" of hers.

Trent Garrett! Boo, I love you. But you should have taken a bath before the Daytime Emmys. Preferably with me.

Missy Egan. Understated but radiant :wub:

I wish Chrishell had gone with straight hair, but it doesn't matter because Pine Valley's women look beautiful at all times.

Archived