• Last Reply
  • Members

GH

Endgame. I loved it.

DOOL

Melaswen. I loved that too.

OLTL

Eterna. See a pattern?

I love all these crazy stories, and so what if they are OTT. Just go with the flow and a good time can be had by all.

Oh that was awful I thought. The worst story from the 80s. Month after month of Bobbie and "Terri, what is it?!?" A murder mystery in a town nobody ever heard of starring characters never on the show before and in the past no less.

• Members

Off the top of my head, I can only think of OLTL. Big surprise.

OLTL

Patrick and Marty, and Poseidon/The Men of 21. I think it suffers from people looking back a lot, but at the time I loved that [!@#$%^&*].

Mendorra 2008. Look, I had a good time, and they gave Talia something to do. It was no more ridiculous than Mendorra 1990.

The Music Box Killer. Actually a very well-done serial killer story for the first half, til Jessica became his love slave, and even afterwards Matt Ashford gave the performance of his career IMO.

Rex and Gigi - until Stacy.

Dorian fakes coming out. I didn't have a problem with it.

1968 and everything to do with the subsequent David Vickers subplots, up til the silliness last summer. [!@#$%^&*] 'em if they can't take a joke.

• Members

AMC- the unabortion, Ryan/Annie's romance, Zarf, The Frye family drama of 2005, Kit Fisher's introduction and rape, Camille Hawkins, Mateo's secret ex wife and child, Alex Devane's mysterious past

Sunset Beach - Rosario Jewels

OLTL - Tina's last return, Tess' 2005 story

Days - EJ's shooting last fall, Chelsea is Georgia

PC - Secrets

• Members

Agreed. It was after the babyswitch that my viewing started to wane a bit, but I was glued to my television set in the summer of 2003, so many promising stories were unfolding around that time like Reggie/Danielle romance, Greenlee and Kendall as rivals, and revisiting Erica's rape with Kendall.

• Members

I loved Josh Madden and the idea of Erica having a son. I dont think the story was nearly as horrible as people made it out to be. I really wish they hadnt killed Greg when they did bc there was more potential there to make him a bigger villian. My wish for that year was to have Amanda marry him. Back when he took an interest in her, I wanted to see her use that to her advantage, find out his sins and then use that to blackmail him into marriage in order to get her to help protect him. I wanted her to be a gold digging bitch who used him for his money and got high off the power and th newfound control in her life. She'd then have a hot steamy affair with his son. She'd be put into direct conflict with the Kane women over her selfish decisions and this would have extended her feud with Babe, but with Amanda winning out this time. Of course this all amounted to fanfic fantasy which never materialized

• Members

GL: Holly as the nursery rhyme stalker. The fall-out wasn't so good.. but the uniqueness of the crimes, the victims' all being 'bad' mothers, and the reason why she went crazy made sense. Within a short time, she lost Roger to Amanda, Fletcher, and her daughter Meg. She felt so guilty for being a bad mother again due to her indecisiveness over Roger/Fletcher that she just snapped. She saw instances where all the women were acting like bad mothers (and lets face it.. they were though I wish she had picked Reva as one of her victim's).

I just remember some awesome scenes plus she looked good in all black (with leather jacket included).

Archived