Stories that aren't as bad as they're made out to be

• Members

That story was so poorly done. That's why I didnt like it. It made Lily look like a damn fool. The story was too rushed for my tastes and it really didnt have a fallout. I mean really investing in baby food company...so absurd to me.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally agreed on this (I LOVED Josh, thought he was perfectly cast, & loved the "Kane man" dynamic he brought to the family), but I don't like the way AMC went about it. The S/L was completely ridiculous. I would've welcomed a secret son of Erica's that we never knew about, but not the one who was ABORTED! That totally tarnished one of the most noteworthy moments in AMC's history.

That said, i did get used to Josh & grew to love him as a character! I miss Colin Egglesfield on AMC!

• Members

I rolled my eyes throughout the story (like Robin's father Robert did), but somehow they made it work. Kim and the actor playing Casey really made it shine and were the reasons it worked.

• Members

That thing with Hattie was so random. I guess that was the last vestige of the Reilly era style - that screamed Reilly. That whole story was dropped wasn't it?

I didn't think John was the type of man who would go around beating up cops.

Brady was so bizarrely campy - did he have a whole wardrobe of outfits to surprise people with? I'd like to see his Carmen Miranda.

Archived