Funny, Amazing and WTF Semi-Viral Videos

SFK

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"I'M NOT GAY NO MORE! I AM DELIVERED. I DON'T LIKE MENS NO MORE. I SAID I LIKE WOMEN. WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN wabouhsfgjsdyhfajhfcjhfhj. I SAID WOMEN. I'M NOT GAY."

This will never get old. I wonder if he shuddered like that after women because he pictured a vagina.

DEAD.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I'm singing it as I type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Latest obsession: iiSuperwomanii. I know she's been around for like 5 years, may have even been mentioned in the thread before -- and I've seen her videos here and there, but never caught on really. Until I started watching her daily vLogs from August. She's literally a queen with the most down to earth, epic personality. She's also incredibly multi-talented. I adore her. Watch these two vLogs + the resulting 3rd video and be amazed. Girl works HARD. I can't stop watching her vLogs either. In heaven over here.

• Members

I "met" superwoman in WULAS's vlogs when a bunch of YouTubers went on a trip together and have seen her in collab videos as well. It was nice to see Anthony from WULAS at the end, but it only reminded me how upsetting it was to learn he and Kalel (his fiancée) have broken up. They were the best YouTube couple. Anthony, of course, is more known as being one half of the creators of SMOSH.

• Members

Do you watch any other YouTuber's? I've been really getting into it lately. Up to this point I've only been a huge follower of Colleen Ballinger/Miranda Sings and her family of 'tubers. I'm obsessed with Miranda Sings and Colleen's brand of humor. Her sister Rachel is also extremely hilarious.

I'd never heard of WULAS before. They looked really cute. Just watched the video where they announced their breakup. So sad! They were sick of each other. Now I'm going back and watching all their vLogs leading up to that point. I love watching vlogs.

If you need a new YouTube couple, check out Colleen and Josh AKA Joshleen. They are BEYOND ADORABLE & MADE FOR EACH OTHER. Their story is sooo inspiring and cute. I want their life.

• Members

Did you see Miranda Sings on The Tonight Show and Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee? She's friends with the Brit YouTuber's I like which include pointlessblog and zoella (my favourite couple now), thatcherjoe, my favourite Caspar Lee (who was on Lisa Kudrow's Web Therapy and Marcus Butler (a total babe!). My first YouTuber was way back when Fred was a thing. I don't care what anyone says, before Disney got involved, it was absolutely brilliant. I dabble in all these, plus the HOLY TRINITY of Mamrie Hart (the funniest bitch!), Hannah Hart and Grace Helbig. Shane Dawson can have really great stuff as well. Lucas Cruickshank (of Fred fame) and Jenny have given some top laughs as well. Trust, I am all over this Youtube [!@#$%^&*] as I always watch YouTuber's react from the Fine Bros.

Archived