Funny, Amazing and WTF Semi-Viral Videos

SFK

• Members

I did see that and was so proud for her. What a banner year 2014 was for her as she went from 500,000 to 3 million subscribers, visited Jerry Seinfeld & Jimmy Fallon's shows, and toured all around the world and sold out damn near all her shows. Hopefully 2015 she takes over the world.

Speaking of her shows, I've gone to one already back in June and just got tickets for her next Los Angeles one in Feb. LOVE HER!

And speaking of The Fine Bros, they just did their Kids React one w/Miranda and then Miranda reacted to the kids reacting to her laugh.pnglaugh.png

Zoella & Alfie are super super adorable & natural together. I've only really seen them through their collabs with Miranda. I've sort of ventured into their vlogs and Alfie's channel from time to time. I don't care about Zoella's channel that much because it's beauty/makeup focused which I don't need. LOL. But I love when she collabs with peeps especially her brother (thatcherjoe as you mentioned).

Mamrie is the baddest bitch around and her + Grace = magic. Have you watched their show #HeyUSA at all? I actually got to do some editing for that show this past Summer for Astronauts Wanted and it was great because Miranda was in an episode with them. LOL

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally watched that Miranda video earlier today. I haven't checked out HeyUSA yet, though, but I really should because Mamrie is my girl. She was hilarious when she was interviewed on In Bed with Joan (who came up with the title for Joan River's documentary) and this video with Tyler Oakley is one of the funniest things ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived