B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah he is haven't seen in him in awhile

I agree but we know she didn't and Thomas is lying which makes Ridge and Taylor look like dumba....all the while... Taylor is talking like Thomas is a kid IMO abuse? Huh? he's a grown man...It was good to see Dr. Warwick and he tells Brooke Thomas is lying. I like Taylor (and just started liking Brooke for the first time since Caroline back in the 80's .... I was liking Ridge there for awhile, but I've never been a big Ridge fan..I always thought he was stupid.

Thomas is a dummy. He's battling his greed for the company with stabbing Brooke in the back...

I'm into story even when my fav is acting like a doofus I say so...

Glad Liam and Hope finally got a clue and won a round I cracked up when he put them out :lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, that's the more direct comparison. But Steffi has always acted like Brooke was this "dirty old woman" seducing Thomas. And I'm pretty sure if she knew Thomas was lying, she'd be exactly like Stephanie, supporting and excusing his lie because it would finally "free" them of Brooke and reunite their parents.

• Members

He really is. As soon as he popped his debonair head through the door and that delicious voice... And he was totally the Voice of Reason throughout the entire episode. I would happily have him recurring or even contract on the show. Lord knows the Forresters and Logans need a REAL psychiatrist, not that unethical, unhinged quack Taylor.

• Members

Great Hope/Brooke scenes today. Heartbreaking. I hope at the end of the day Hope doesn't hold a grudge towards Brooke over this.

I love that Thomas asked his mother why she & everyone else wasn't disappointed/disgusted with him. I wonder the same thing! Taylor basically said because this was none of his fault & he would never pursue doing something like that. LMAO. Ok.

Cheap21, nice banner & icon! Even though I hate this triangle!

I said something similar to this when it debuted...yeah I do not like it either, don't understand why it had to be changed!! It was fine the way it was before.

Dayzee's still MIA...

• Members

It's almost like Brooke and her children only exist to be punching bags. I could have kissed James when he told Brooke her low opinion of herself is due to years of abuse heaped on her by Steph and Taylor (well, he didn't call them out by name...that isn't allowed..). So much so, I instantly forgave him for being the instrument they used at least twice to cow Brooke for her "transgressions".

And I so want Rick to pop up and remind Taylor her "innocent" son nearly blew him up for dating his sister.

• Members

Who's that pretty girl who walked into Thomas' office? :D Beautiful! Hair, makeup and wardrobe was flawless!

ROFL at Brooke being called a "sexual predator". Every time she or another character says it it makes me giggle.

I can't believe that Dayzee STILL doesn't know about Brooke and Thomas. BB seriously needs to [!@#$%^&*] or get off the pot with these two.

• Members

Everyone on soaps makes love. I rarely hear the term sex used to describe the act

I havent seen the show yet, but Im guessing its either Summer or Madison.

Thomas just said this lie last week nad in B&B time, its only been a day

Archived