B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL!!! He better be the father of that child. Lol at him telling Amber he was relieved when the paternity test ruled him out as the father of her baby. I would love for that to be untrue!!

Amber's doorbell ringing and her touching her pregnant belly and saying "Please please please baby, let that be your father at the door" Who's at the door? Marcus. LOL!! laugh.gif

Marcus rubbing Amber's belly & telling her he thinks pregnant women are "sexy as hell" laugh.gif

Amber at the end of the show wondering if Marcus could be her babys Daddy. "No way" "It can't be" lol!! Love all of it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Brooke, and this self-flagellation is too much for me. I had half a hope she was simply punking Thomas and Stephanie, figuring that they were in cahoots somehow and trying to guilt them into telling the truth.

Then I slapped myself and realized this is Brooke's m.o., continuing her quest for Stephanie's "respect".

• Members

I dont get why she cares so much about Stephanie's approval and acceptance. I wanted to puke when she was going on about wanting o devote her life to earning her respect and becoming just a good a person as she is. I wish she had told Stephanie and the restof the family to go to hell and that she was going to work on focusing on herself and being a better person for herself and her children, not Stephanie and Ridge. It might have made for a better twist if she was punking them but I dont think this Brooke is clever enough for that. They write her as being very weak and naive about the things that go on around her.

• Members

Amber plucking that hair out of Marcus's head was hilarious! LOL!

I don't mind the Brooke stuff, even though I think she's totally wrong and being way to hard on herself. It's clear the writers are doing this to make viewers feel deeply sorry for Brooke (it's really working, at least for me, LOL...).

• Members

I don't get it either...it's not like Steph's history isn't littered with questionable moral lapses (not knowing Ridge was Moss' son, not Eric's; lying that Felicia was dead, lying that Angela was; trying to fix Kristen's "fridigity"; lying about Ridge shooting Thorne; the entire Andy-the-rapist debacle) and complete psycho-tendencies (like every time she nearly killed Brooke, and every time she "liberated" the Forrester men by humiliating Brooke publicly---which she later conveinently forgot when blaming Brooke for the "publicity hits" Forrester took over the years.)

Stephanie ISN'T a respectable person---she's simply plot-driven Teflon. Stories never linger on Steph's moral or personal inadequacies. And they're rewritten to suit the next plot. Like the time she was thrown out of Forrester---suddenly when she went over to Jackie M, it was revealed that she'd been a "driving force" at Forrester, and it was her networking (and knowing every employee's name, family and history, from the lowest janitor and pattern-cutter...cough cough) with every socialite from Jackie Kennedy to Gwyneth Paltrow that kept Forrester gowns on the rich and famous.

Pretty much. Especially since it was rewritten that Ric was simply out to screw over Ridge, and had no real feelings for her. *eyeroll* The same way it's forgotten Taylor's screwed ALL of Brooke's male relation. (And Ric and Stephen fairly close together, as I recall.)

• Members

It was Thorne who shot Ridge, and on that occasion I can actually understand Stephanie. Thorne was drugged when it happened and didn't remember, and the reason he shot Ridge was because Ridge had slept with Caroline. Stephanie was both trying to protect Thorne from getting into trouble, and trying to keep Ridge and Caroline's secret from coming out.

• Members

The Amber/Carl scenes today were ridiculously campy! I found them really hilarious, LMAO at Carl listening to Justin Bieber while he works because it calms him down. Amber going into labor at the end had me cracking up! I'm loving this!

I always love Oliver/Brooke scenes :D Poor Oliver still thinking he has a chance with Hope!

Bill/Marcus/Justin scenes were pretty good. Marcus annoyed me when he said something about getting a bachelor pad for himself rolleyes.gif Just the way he said it. LOL he's most likely a soon to be father so he might have to rethink that :)

• Members

IA on Amber and Carl! That stuff was too funny, especially Amber's water breaking. She's such a mess. I wonder how long it will take for Tawny to get there and do damage control

I thought it was cute how excited Brooke got for Hope, almost like she's vicariously living through her daughter's happiness. I cant beleive Im saying this but I liked the Brooke and Oliver scenes, like liked them as a potential couple

• Members

Yep, my bad. It's not so much that I didn't understand Stephanie's actions---but that she constantly criticizes Brooke for lying to protect others (namely Ridge), when she's done the exact same thing. Steph's manipulations are legion---I couldn't even begin to think of them all. This latest thing with Thomas is just the cherry on her immoral sundae.

• Members

Steph is all about "the truth"---but only as a yardstick to judge others by. When it comes to her family lying, cheating, acting like skanks, that's understandable. Admirable, even. One wonders how the Forresters coped before Brooke came along for Steph to bully.

Archived