B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved how they played it up for the comedy. Good stuff...lol. I also loved Tawny on the phone telling the sales person that her grandchild is the Spencer heir and that she probably owns his company...lol

Pam showing up to the Jones cousin was SOOOOO random. She has nothing to do with them. Im glad to see her on, but that had me thinking huh?

The show acts like none of the Forreter children exist except Ridge. Thorne, Felicia, Kristen, Bridget, Rick....all gone. Its a shame

• Members

I've got a bad feeling that they'll write out Oliver - I guess ZC fans better hope that Oliver is the father of Amber's baby.

I'm enjoying Brooke & Hope - KKL and Kimberly Matula have got a nice onscreen chemistry going on.

I hope Brooke is finished with Ridge and the Forresters forever, or at least for an extended period, I want to see if Brooke and Nick could be a couple again?

• Members

Doesn't she work at Forrester Creations? Maybe she just went to Oliver's studio to say hi to him or something ;-). I agree it was pretty random of her to come in there, though. But the show had to find a way for Oliver to get those Big Bear cabin keys somehow, lol.

I've really grown to love ZC on this show! I don't want him to go but I get this feeling as well. Yeah if the baby doesn't turn out to be Oliver's I think ZC might be in danger. He'll be dropped to recurring like the rest of his family, Aggie & Whip. LOL. But...I still think a Liam/Hope/Oliver triangle is viable and could be good!! Hope won't be to pleased with Oliver when she finds out he slept with Amber, though...

• Members

Yeah, I think Oliver/Hope/Liam is the way to go. Liam/Hope on their own together, sharing butterfly kisses and dreaming of rainbows and my little ponies just wouldn't be that riveting.

Amber panicking over her baby is :lol: I sort of love that they have this Amber back on B&B -- and that Tawny is her partner in crime. Bill's daydream of pushing Amber over that cliff still makes me LOL sometimes.

• Members

Agreed on all points, Cat!!

Todays ending was REDONKULOUS! LMAO!! Everyone's reactions were hilarious and it was all just so OTT. I loved it. Bill cracked me up the most. I can't wait to see what happens on Monday :D

Oliver proposing to Hope blush.gif He is so sweet! He's so head over heels for Hope!

Kinda loved those Brooke/Taylor scenes! I thought they were really nice! ...But I still like them better as enemies!

• Members

Loved the Taylor/Brooke scenes! How refreshing and rare it is to see the two women NOT fighting. There scenes were great today. No matter how you feel about either character, KKL and HT have always worked well together. They are one of B&B's iconic duo. I was proud of Brooke and I liked how Taylor hugged her. I dont think Taylor completely trusts her bc she has "given up" on Ridge before, but it was still a good moment. It would be great if Taylor went back to Brooke and told her she didnt want Ridge. That would defiently make for a better twist.

taylor061711.png

She looked so beautiful today. I know alot of people rag on HT bc of the work she's done, but she's really settled into her looks and its not as glaring or bad as it was when she returned to the show 6 years ago. She looks good.

Oliver proposing to Hope... what a cornball!

The birth scenes were hilarious! I wanted to see the head and what color it was....lol. The screaming and Liam's reactions were just too much

• Members

100% agree with this

LOL! I loved it. It came from the heart. I didn't think it was corny at all....Ok maybe a little but I still thought it was soo sweet! I wonder what Hope will say? There's potential for a lot of conflict if she says yes. If she says yes, and Amber gives birth to a Marcus baby, can you imagine Liam gleefully going to Hope and telling her that good news--Only to come and find out that she just said yes to Oliver's proposal? LOL.

• Members

Even I thought HT looked really good today. Even the rubber rafts don't look as grossly overinflated as they usually do.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact she's not spitting "sexual predator" at Brooke every five seconds.

• Members

She's 18/19....she doesnt need to get married! She better say no. She and Oliver havent been a couple in almost a year. Its stupid of him to think he has any right to just ask her to marry him and jump into a marriage for life. There was no thought of actual practical sens behind this. I really hope she tells him how silly she sounds. It almost reminded me of when Justin just asked Donna to marry him with no buildup and soon

. This show seems to have a pattern of this

Haha! It does help when she isnt acting crazy and is more reserved and calm

• Members

Good luck to B&B tomorrow!! I predict the show will sweep Emmy's night (in the main categories writing/directing/drama series), as deserved ;-).

You have good points!

Speaking of people getting engaged/married, what ever happened to Pam & Stephen getting married? I remember they were so excited to be engaged but the wedding still has yet to happen. Pam didn't even say anything about it when she saw Oliver with his engagement ring to Hope the other day.

• Members

I loved them together and I dont think the show even remembers they are engaged! LOL...I wish they'd get back to them and have Pam plan her wedding.

BTW, Bill and Steffy made it on the cover to the July 2011 issue of the Asutralian magazine, Soap World. Love it!

Soap-World-Magazine-218.jpg

Archived