B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, Steffy does not look that sweet and innocent on the show. Great banner btw

Looks like this month is gonna be all about this

99f6139d1d4e257.jpg

Just watched the show and um can we get back to Bill and Steffy. There's been way too long of a break from that storyline. I dont like it but even the Hope/Liam stuff has taken a backseat. The show has such a horrible time when it comes to balancing plots

• Members

No doubt about it, this month WILL be all about Brooke/Taylor/Ridge!! I'm sure in a few weeks we'll see that inevitable Ridge/Taylor reunion!

To me Steffy should be a model for Forrester Creations, not a large shareholder in the company. That's more Thomas's lane. Every time I hear it referenced she has all that stock in the company I smh because she doesn't even seem to care or want it all that much. She should be strutting the runway, throwing seductive looks at Bill and bitchy ones at Katie!!

Loved seeing the Jackie M crew today. What a sight for sore eyes!! LOL @ Nick. He cracks me up. I know Brooke/Taylor/Ridge/Thomas/Stephanie are the "A-List" stars of B&B, but it would be nice to see the other characters to more often.

Agreed Cheap about Bill/Steffy (and Katie). WTH happened?! I want to see more of them. I've even started to long for some Liam/Hope/Amber/Tawny....LOL

• Members

Always love to peek at your new monthly banner AllmyDaysatGH :lol: Would contribute more, but can't stand the bashing of a certain actress. But I'm usually lurking and cheering on you and Cheap. ;) Peace...

• Members

I think she's been looking good lately too. It's really too bad this show is dedicated to making Taylor look so pathetic. It was a lot more interesting when she was a real rival to Brooke. Now Taylor/Ridge is too one sided. She's always the second choice.

• Members

thats bc Bell Jr seems to hate the character of Taylor. Every story he's put her in with Ridge and Brooke is about making her out to be some loser while showcasing how great and wonderful Ridge and Brooke are as a couple. Sigh, it wont be any different noww. Taylor is already looknig bad and she will get dumped and dropped for Brooke yet again. Even when she moves on From Ridge, Bell cant let her be happy with anyone else without dragging her back to this crap. It would have been more entertaining had she actually had a shot with Ridge, but like you said its so one sided that its not even worth getting invested bc we all know what the outcome will be. I much preferred the writing of things back in the 90s

• Members

Who was the one writing back in the day when Ridge actually loved Taylor and he wouldn't take no for an answer until she married him. I remembered those days well because he and Taylor were the real couple and Brooke was the one who was the perpetual interloper always thinking of ways to break them up. And even though Ridge cared for Brooke he never chose her over Taylor when given a clear choice. Ridge and Taylor were the quintessential magical soap opera couple. It's too bad BB ruined their history and Brooke is now the true love of his life making Taylor the perpetual fool. When Taylor was believed dead the first time and she was being held by some Indian prince that was must see tv back then.

• Members

I'm still a couple of days behind, but the beatdown Taylor gave Brooke made me laugh. She was bobbing her head back and forth like a chicken, squawking about how she was so noble for "respecting" Brooke's marriage to Ridge. WHEN was this miraculous day? When she was haranguing Brooke about her ADULT children needing a father while Brooke's toddlers wondered where daddy was? Every day she'd lived a lie with Nick and Whip, lusting in her heart for Ridge? The day she so blithely poo-pooh'ed Whip's setting up Brooke and Thomas to be half-nekkid at the fashion show?

It just burns me that we'll have to endure six months or so of Brooke being burned at the stake for [!@#$%^&*] Thomas, knowing he's lying...and once the truth comes out, the story will be over, and Taylor will still look like "a sane" alternative for Ridge.

• Members

Taylor has always been pathetic because the show has never known how to write for her. When she was first around she was the saint of all saints, and Brooke could never compare, which is why they had to keep using gimmicks in place of real drama (Taylor would be presumed dead so that she and Ridge would never have broken up for relationship reasons, yet when she returned, they broke up Brooke/Ridge by badly rewriting history to claim that Brooke may have known Bridget wasn't Ridge's biological daughter and had kept quiet about it). The only time they dared to knock the halo off was when she let James bone her at Big Bear, when they thought they were dying, and this was dropped for years and years.

The only time I ever thought Saint Taylor was interesting was with Omar, and they dropped that quickly.

I did have a good laugh when Eric put the moves on her...although that also ended up being another ode to her saintliness.

• Members

the early Taylor/Ridge stuff was William Bell.

She respected the marriage with the fact that she wasnt having an affair with Ridge and trying to have sex with him, unlike Brooke when he was married to Taylor. Loose term bc Taylor disrespected Brooke as an individual but after he married Brooke, she left Ridge to his choice and didnt plot, scheme and try to destroy it. Brooke however did do all that to her.

The show has always known how to write for her, at least until she returned in 2005. She had amazing material and great storylines from 1990-2002. The stuff that Bell has pushed at her doesnt compare to her early years. He's done nothing but give her Brooke's old stories from the 90s, but they simply just dont work with Taylor, which is why she's a mess today

Archived