B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Cheap, I was referring to Dayzee, LOL! I was stunned they didn't have her looking drab the way they normally do. She looked gorgeous and I hope they keep it up. Of course she would have to get more airtime to make that happen. <_<

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GO HOPE! wub.gif LOVING how smart she is being about all of this, she sees right through thomas! Love her devotion to her mother! Kim Matula wub.gif What a great Actress. Love her opposite KKL! So happy to see Hope doing something other than crying & moping over Liam! I prefer smart, savvy Hope over weak, sappy Hope!

Dayzee! wub.gif I feel like I say this all the time (unfortunately), but finally! She looked flawless today, loved her scenes with Thomas & Stephanie...they are lying straight to her face, not telling her the whole story angry.gif

Stephanie needs to GTFO! Soo pathetic!

The Jackie M crew always makes me smile! They were fun today. Love Whip...and Nick always makes me LOL with his facial expressions.

• Members

One would think that when you're confessing to cheating to your husband you wouldn't call it "making love". Even Ridge calls it that LOL!

YES, YES, YES! I've complained enough times. Hopefully BB is listening. Gone was the cheap looking African reject garb. Like I said before - hair, make up and wardrobe was perfection!

ETA: How can Stephanie and Thomas not think Dayzee will be hurt by this. Is she not his girlfriend or just a sounding board with stolen kisses here and there. Seriously!

• Members

The thign I dont get is how did she know all that info about Ridge threatenign to leave Brooke if she ever messed up, the airplane kiss, the fact that Ridge was now over with Taylor spending time, etc.... She seemed WAY too knowledgable about stuff we never saw her learn on the show. The writing seemed very off for her. And why the heck was she so sure that Brooke would never have sex with Thomas. Is she forgotten that Brooke "accidentally" had sex with her bf?

Im ready to move on with Brooke. They are making her too pathetic. All she does is cry and whine. Im ready for a certain sailor to put a smile back on her face :D

I hated Dayzee's outfit. Too loose and didnt do much for her figure. Her face and hair was good though

• Members

I hope that Brooke is going over to Jackie M - KKL would have a great fun dynamic with Jack Wagner, Lesley Ann Down, Brandon Beemer, Rick Hearst etc.

Kimberly Matula is a good younger actress, when she's given the right material, like today, certainly preferable to the turgid Hope/Liam/Oliver triangle.

Stephanie sickens me - the only saving grace of the woman for me is that Susan Flannery is behind the mask.

Ridge and Taylor deserve each other, or more precisely, Ridge deserves to be stuck in a loveless marriage to Doc while Brooke reclaims her life & her strength, in a fabulous new job, and with Nick or a new hunk.

• Members

Y'know...as annoyingly perky as Hope is...I love Kim Matula in the role. Go Nancy Drew, Go! I thought Thomas was about to piss his pants when she started talking about how he'd shattered Brooke's world.

• Members

Steffy/Bill/Katie wub.gif What a delicious triangle. They were all delightful to watch today. LOL @ stank, fierce bitch Katie! The minute she came on the screen she wasn't having any of it with Steffy. She shut her down a little bit!! But I love how proud Steffy was acting, Katie's words weren't quite getting to her because she knows in the back of her mind that Bill loves her!! :D This story is so good..

Meanwhile, Bill was just standing there grinning from ear to ear, LMAO. Love it.

• Members

LOVE the idea of Steffy hosting Catwalk. That could be fun. Oh why oh why do they have to dress her so drab? Katie looked AMAZING in her pink dress and her hair was on point. Steffy didnt look like she compared. I also loved Katie's fierce attitude with her. Thats how I like her to be.

With that said Katie is a bit too overconfident. I almost wanted Steffy to tell her that she almost had sex with Bill in her bed last year but Katie camehome and Bill lied to her. Oh and that they have kissed a few times in the recent weeks and that Bill confessed to loving her. I wonder what would Katie say about all that

LMAO at Stephanie bringing up Brooke boinking Oliver

• Members

Love the build up to Brooke's meeting! Looking forward to tomrrow!

Ugh at Marcus being back! He is so annoying! I'm waiting for him to have another scene with Amber...LOL :D

I hate Stephanie going to Nick and basically telling him to befriend and eventually pork Brooke to ease her pain, but I love the idea of Brooke/Nick being in each others orbits more wub.gif

• Members

I hate Brooke with Nick. I hate Nick. What happened to that Nick/Katie/Bill triangle they were setting up when $Bill punched Nickeeeeee? That would at least make sense.

This crap where Steph is "concerned" about Brooke is kind of lame. Love or hate---pick one or the other. Listening to Steph justify her latest scheme as "best for everyone" is grating my last nerve.

Archived