B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays episode was classic soap! Loved it. I thought the Amber stuff was handled flawlessly. This is an episode I'm going to save somewhere. LOL! This is what should've gone down with Madison, Frankie, and Ryan on AMC!!

Great work by Scott Clifton!! Congrats to him on his Emmy win last night!!

I loved Marcus's reaction to finding out he was a dad! I'm so glad he's not angry about it. He seems really surprised and happy!! The looks he and Amber were giving to each other were adorable. ;-) I'm really loving this...

Saw this pic of Zach Conroy and Kristolyn Lloyd from the Emmy red carpet..

bergman108707.jpg

Just thought it was interesting that they took a pic together...maybe it's nothing. But could Oliver and Dayzee work on the show together? I could see it kind of!! Oliver will soon have no one, Hope is for sure going to go back to Liam. Dayzee will not be happy with Marcus or Thomas after she finds out how they both lied to her!! I wonder if Dayzee and Oliver will cross paths at some point? They both will be left without S/L's soon, I think it'd be smart to pair them up.

• Members

I absolutely loved this episode. The reveal of true father of Amber's baby. I couldn't stop laughing. I have missed so much of B&B I hadn't realized how close Liam and Bill had become. I loved how Bill kept telling Liam that it wasn't his baby indicating that he should be happy. Bill yelling at Tawny, only to find out that Tawny thought Oliver was only possibility as the baby's father. LOL! I enjoyed Bill's viciousness towards Tawny who still thinks Amber did good because the baby is a Forester. Kudos to Amber for being truly happy that she finally has a beautiful baby. I'm glad that Marcus was happy to be a father also. Justin's reaction to being a grandfather and the nurse's congrats was hilarious. Liam busting in on Oliver and Hope was so soapy and fun. I can't believe she would actually be with him after he screwed her mother.

The babies were so cute. There were obviously two babies.

• Members

I agree. It was a pretty good episode. Coming right off their Emmy win.

I forgot all about Pam and Stephen's engagement, apparently so did the writers. Didn't Donna and them eventually give their blessing and errrythang???

Hmm, that pic ... Dayzee and Oliver??? Hmm ... I'm seriously thinking about this one ...

• Members

bbtawny.png

LMAO at her reaction. She really ruined things for Amber. Amber's so dumb. She should have told her mama everything. LMAO at Tawny looking on the bright side. "She is a Forrester"

Bill: "You clueless bitch!" Loved that line!

LOL...at Katie showing up midway through the show. I forgot she was even there.

Now they are trying to play Marcus off as this big player. :rolleyes: It seems they are making him like Thomas, kissing all the girls at Forrester. I wonder how many of them get passed around the younger generation of Forrester men

already there! They should have just done her and Marcus. Would have been more story there with Amber's baby now being sprung on their relationship. This thing with Thomas seems like such a dead end

• Members

The Marcus angle is stupid. Zack Conroy better start packing up his dressing room...he'll be "recurring" aka "never seen again" anytime now.

While I admit, it's a twist (even if completely expected since the day TIIC threw in a random "oh, thanks for being my FB" scene) this insular thinking is a huge part of what's wrong with the show. There's no story for anyone unless they're involved with a Forrester---even one by adoption.

• Members

Sometimes I love this crazy, campy little show and, while the ratings are hitting new lows, I think B&B is the best it has been in a while. That birth, OMG, Amber screamed for about two episodes straight, Bill's reaction to her screeching was hilarious. My favourite part is when the baby was born, the OB-GYN handed what was obviously an AA baby to Amber, and everybody stood around for a good two minutes going "Awwwww, she's adorable." :lol: It's only that "clueless bitch" Tawny who pipes up about whether the baby's skin color is meant to be that way. And slowly, everybody is all "oh, yeaaaaaaaaaaah. Why is that, doctor?" :lol:

I hope Tawny sticks around. She's such a flake but I love her. DD vs. AE is hilarious.

• Members

I thought the show did a good job with the baby casting bc she was very light skinned and I was expecting her to be darker. I can see why they wouldnt necesarily jump to conclusions bc babies do come out a bit red and discolored right after birth. Assuming Liam and Bill have never seen a birth, I dont think its too unfathomable that they wouldnt have immediately picked up on something is wrong. Afte the baby has been cleaned and time has passed, then it should have been more obvios.

Archived