B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Hope and Liam's reunion. Hopefully, this is the last of Oliver butting in between them.

Justin and Donna's disdain for Amber was entertaining. Yes, Ambrosia is Amber's real name.

I enjoyed Liam telling Hope that Amber thought the baby was Oliver's. What a sweet moment. Oliver is such a loser.

I liked how Marcus and Amber put Tawny in her place for trying to use their baby to get the Forrester money. They looked at the baby with so much love.

• Members

You really didnt know they were married? They were husband and wife for just under a year. They broke up after she woke up one day and realized she would always love Ridge and really wanted him. Thorne overheard her confess that to Deacon and he left her. She tried to get Ridge back but he turned her down and chose Taylor. This led to her rebounding with Deacon. The way Brooke screwed Thorne over was the main reason their feud kicked up again at that time. Steph hated her and tried to break them up but she finally accepted Brooke into her family and gave them her blessing right before the wedding. Steph took that as a slap in the face when she eventually ruined that marriage in order to try and cause more problems for Ridge and Taylor. Here's part of the wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qJlv-ZNA88

• Members

I LMAO at the Ridge/Taylor reunion/proposal because the clock is ticking until it all goes to hell & the truth comes out!! I am waiting for a scene where Taylor finds out Brooke & Thomas didn't really do anything on the island and she decides to keep it a secret (...until it inevitably all comes out).

It will be interesting if things don't happen that way though and Taylor is blindsided by it as well. If Ridge found out the truth under those circumstances, would he go back to Brooke or stay with Taylor?

Is the show not going to go anywhere with Nick/Brooke? That's another thing that could factor into it but it seems to of been dropped already since Nick has yet to go and see Brooke since Stephanie told him to pursue her again. LOL we'll see...

• Members

The show is a boring clusterf*ck right now: the stories are extremely pointless and we already had ALL OF THIS back in 2006 (?) with Brooke & Tridge & Nick.

I appreciate that they try to spread the story welath and throw some dirt eh story at Amber, Marcus et al. but except for anything Dollar-Bill related B&B hasn't been interesting in 8 months now...

• Members

Knock me over with a feather---did you hear Steffi defend Taylor's "relationship" with Rick? When has that ever mattered? Brooke's treated like a whore for marrying Eric and Thorne.

I really hope Hope gets to throw Grandpa Stephen in Steffi's face too!

• Members

Hope was good in her scenes with Brooke but quite the bitch with Steffy. Steffy was ncie to her when she walked in but Hope was looking for a fight with that attitude

I enjyoed the Taylor and Stephanie scenes. I love their friendship

Thorne dissaporiving of Rige's proposal....LOLL go sit your ass down somewhere. They dusted him off the basement just for that :lol:

Welll Steffy was right. It was awful but Taylor was in a relationship with Ridge. She wasnt sleeping around with him while married to his father.

• Members

No...she just had "I'm about to die sex" with James at the cabin in Big Bear.

Taylor had sex with her worst enemy's son. A boy she once counselled. Her husband's half-brother. A man BOTH her daughters were involved with. Brooke gets knocked for all of these things. So should Taylor. Regardless of her married state, it shows a lack of judgment on her part.

• Members

One of her daughters. Steffy hadnt beeen with him at that point. I will agree that it was an incredibly poor lack of judgement and the pairing/story that I regard as her worst. It was all shades of wrong and thank god it ended when it did

Archived