Y&R: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Nice rip-off of the Jack-throwing-a-chair-out-the-window scene, Victor. Now Grambo has to borrow from other people's greatest hits. Why even bother? That original scene was iconic because Jack did it to He-who-must-always-win. When it is the other way around, it's like so what? You threw a chair out of the window and probably caused a car accident in the street below. Well done.

Once again, Chloe proves why she's only on twice a month. Maybe Ima gonna sue for full custody... and maybe I won't! I'm no fan of Villy but surely they have suffered enough at the hands of one smug, entitled, self-righteous bitch. Now they have to placate another?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, how bad is it when you actually know the boogey man (Colin) is going to pop up just as Gen praises herself for doing "the greater good"? When you're only catching the last 45 seconds of the show.

• Members

I don't think the show sucks at all right now. Do I agree with everything that's happened behind the scenes? No. Are all of the stories amazing? No. But I'm still enjoying it and watch it everyday, which is more I can say for every other soap on television right now (except for OLTL).

And about MAB, I like her writing for the most part and I'll tell you why. Because every person on canvas is DOING something. Everyone always has a story of some sort. Some are more front burner than others, but everyone has had their time to shine. I think that's a wonderful quality she has.

I am so glad that Sophia told Malcomn the truth. I didn't see the sweet irony until now that he did the exact same thing to Neil!

Archived