OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 23

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tess loves Bree a lot, as she is Nash's little girl. I wish they would say she is in London with her uncles. That way Tess ignoring her daughter and how she does care about something other than money would be less glaring.

• Members

And he seems... different. I actually feel sorry for him. We used to draw straws to see who would give him his sponge bath. Now we draw straws to try to come up with a better man. :wub:

• Members

I know!!!!! It used to be that an alter had to pretend to not be themselves on soaps, but apparently not anymore with the creation of Bess/Tess/Wes. You can go through 3 alters in one day, in public, and no one in Llanview seems to blink.

• Members

Aubrey spent a year or more conning someone who has almost no money and whose family was unlikely to give him any money. All while cheating with a walking STD/creeper she passed off as her brother. That's dumb.

• Members

I'm surprised they haven't killed Bree off yet. The show just pretends she never existed. Probably because they realize how damn pathetic it is for Jessica to repeatedly choose her sick alters over her own child.

The show wants us to see Tess as wacky fun, so everyone else goes along.

It's kind of sad how RC and FV have been at OLTL for 15-20 years and yet neither of them even care about remembering that Starr is related to Viki or Jessica. The Buchanan/Lord family is a dessicated corpse.

• Members

This stuff with Jessica really puts her in a bad light. OK, if she had suffered some major emotional trauma, I could empathize, but all she had to deal with was her husband-to-be fathering a child with her sister when they broke up! Rant, rave, scream, throw things, slap him, slap her, but don't allow your alters to run amok for 3 months over something that could've been easily dealt with. That's not weak, that's vindictive and spoilt. What's worse is how her family and friends enable this behaviour. When Jessica does come back, I bet none of them will call her out on this.

And this Aubrey story was soooo predictable. From the moment they revealed her as a con artist, I knew she'd fall in love with stupid Joey at the moment he discovers her con. :rolleyes:

Archived