OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 23

• Members

It's a grand passion for Tea, more than a job. She knew that Todd raped a woman, planned to kidnap his granddaughter, etc. and she got him out of those charges.

I don't think Tea or anyone does anything to help calm Todd down. He still does what he wants. At most it seems like a scold. But to be fair to Tea, that's what women on today's soaps exist for. If she ever did have any real problem with Todd, then they'd punish her and write her out.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the show cared, then this should be the final symbolism that the Buchanan family and legacy are dead.

I think they should just have Cookie Cutter keep the place, move in there with other ciphers like Aubrey and Ford, and then have some mysterious spirit set the place on fire, trapping them inside. If the show doesn't want to do that then I'm sure they would make their way out somehow, but either way, that mansion is never going to be the same now anyway. If your legacy is David or Rex, it's time to go.

• Members

They used to use the Palace all the time. Its great seeing it again. It feels as if its been forever since we've seen the dining area set

The worst thing about watching live today is that I cant FF James and Starr

Ugh! Madame Delfina is back too

Archived