OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 23

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nate is just awful, we can only hope this is the writing on the wall for his exit. James can go too. I actually like Ford, and what's worse I quite enjoy him with Tess! :ph34r:

Another unpopular opinion, I like Aubrey, I feel bad for her... although honestly at this point I feel like she's too GOOD for Joey, haha. Joey deserves Kelly and vice versa. What to do with Aubrey?? Lesbian fling with Rama! But I think she should stick around. Don't really care about Cutter at this point, he's become quite annoying.

I hope they don't kill Matthew....

• Members

The fact that he sat (in a phallic costume no less) while WHINING about having feelings for an alter of the severely mentally ill woman he raped & kept trapped inside of herself for months so he can extort their rapebaby & its inheritance doesn't irritate you?

How about the fact that even STARR was propping Ford?

The same Starr whose baby was kidnapped by said mentally ill woman (who also happens to be her COUSIN) & whose best friend (also another of her cousins) was preyed upon & exploited while another of her good friends was completely played for a fool.

THAT Starr was propping Ford today.

There are no words.

None.

• Members

Starr like the rest of her family doesnt seem to give a damn about Jessica. Tess these days is played for laughs but she was a sociopath last time. I expected more volatile reactions to her. She held Natalie hostage and tried to murder her on more than one occasion, yet NO ONE, not even Natalie is treating her like a threat. As mentioned, Bess stole Starr's baby and let her think it was dead, all to protect Jessica. Jessica's little friends have no trouble committing crimes and doing heinous things to her family and anyone else yet she's free to walk about and not enough of a big deal is being made about it. My goodness, she switched into 3 different personalities at the LPD today in front of the police, yet she's still allowed to roam the streets? Hello, she's crazy.

• Members

Dont you mean child? I feel as if Bree has been retconned out of existence. Its all about Ryder. I swear if OLTL had another 10 years, Bree would have her own DID story with them saying Jessica got her molested. Lee, Dee (no pun intended!), Bea, and NeNe would be wrecking havoc in Llanview

• Members

I meant children. :lol:

Jess abandoning Bree is just as destructive as her allowing Ford to extort Ryder but you're definitely right OLTL acts like Bree doesn't exist cause she gets in the way of their idea of "fun" Tess.

Bree's NeNe alter = Win. :lol:

Archived