AMC - Tuesday - May 17, 2011

• Members

I already did. It wasn't Dixie. It was an angel taking the form of Dixie to make his transition easier. Geez, it's not like we're going to have a story where Palmer comes back pissed off because it wasn't her.

As for JR's visions, he was hopped up on drugs and near-death. Done.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and you think they are going to say that on the show? Considering Palmer is gone and he's the only one that saw her greet him in heaven, there's no logical way to even go back to that. Watch them ignore it, as they should.

• Members

But it would be kind of fun if they did. Just think of it. Palmer ( now played by Lenny Platt from OLTL) is on a mission to prove that heaven Dixie is a fake. Guess that will have to be saved for Fanfic :)

• Members

I absolutely think the best way to do this is to tie Erica, Zach and Dixie's storyline's together and make the mastermind Vanessa or ACS. Before the Zendall fans go ballistic, just because the stories would be connected, it wouldn't mean Zach would have to know anything about Dixie. Just that the same person is behind everything that's happened to them.

• Members

No I don't think they're going to say that. I just tossed that out there to show how easy it is to explain something that happens in the afterlife. I agree with you. Ignore it. It's pointless to have a continuity discussion that starts with two dead characters in heaven.

Plus the point of those episodes was to be a tribute to James Mitchell. The five seconds at the end with Dixie was just powdered sugar. Those episodes were our goodbye to the Courtlandt family. We aren't going to see Palmer, Daisy or Nina again. Dixie and Palmer in heaven has NO effect on anything. Given the the show is over, we were lucky to have that chance to pay tribute because we sure wouldn't have gotten it now.

• Members

Well damn, he worked her over pretty good then. ;)

LOL, there just has to be one person pulling the strings in all of these storylines, it's not like Zach, Dixie and Erica have to be together. But after today, they can easily say that Jane knows something about Dixie, cause of the cell/cot stuff and start to tie it together.

• Members

The semantics are over the top. Body, or no body, it's a return from the dead storyline. Dixie and Jesse are alive which means they were never really dead but that doesn't make their returns any less of a return from the dead storyline. We saw Tad and Greenlee's body moving after the fall from the bridge and we didn't see Dixie's body the first time that didn't make either of their returns less of a return from the dead storyline.

Or Stefano Dimera. And for Erica's last arc she can be possessed by the devil. I do have a feeling AMC is trying to be more attractive to NBC Daytime so let's go all out.

I am finding the Jane arc more entertaining than I thought I would. The reaction shots to her messing up. Jane's reactions when she messes up. Kendall's reaction to "call me when you want to go public" was awesome.

The Smoke Monster has Zach.

• Members

That was a great line. I'm loving how they are writing Bianca this week.

It pissed me off that the touching and revealing scene was immediately followed by Jake and Amanda slobbering allover each other in a public place.

[

Babe is right where she belongs and despite my undying love for Leo, I have no interest in seeing him return and he won't.

I don't want this at all. It would be lazy writing. I'm perfectly fine with jane being a whacked out fan, I'm perfectly fine with Zach having amnesia or whatever. As for Dixie...this one I'm interested in finding out who's behind it all.

that was so funny! AM played that well :lol:

Archived