AMC - Tuesday - May 17, 2011

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^I don't know, but of all the things to have written on the wall, a V? What the heck else could a V mean? I still think it's strange that Jane pretty much said she was being held captive in the same settings that whoever that person who wrote on the wall was in.

I know this is K&S, but I don't know that I buy that it was just a coincidence since we know that scene was spliced into this episode.

ETA: I think it's a star after all. Aww. T&D's wishing star?

• Members

LB would totally know to have Dixie write a star on the wall --- that means Tad/Dixie are totally going to be together now. I'm LOVING that AMC will put these two together for the finale, and Dixie will be reunited with Kathy once and for all. I'm interested in hearing how they explain her being alive, and what the ghost was all about before.

• Members

I know, I added that to the end of my last post. LOL It's T&D's wishing star. That makes me a little sentimental. Awww. And I hate Dixie something fierce. But it's T&D...:wub:

Please Soap Gods, don't let it be David who stashed her there!

• Members

Maybe. But she doesn't look well. And she doesn't seem like she's in a ...good place. I don't see David leaving her like that. Unless dude is FULLY out of Dixieland and just dumped her wherever.

I still think it's strange that Jane said she was in room with four walls and a cot...and there's Dixie in basically the same room.

Archived