AMC - Tuesday - May 17, 2011

• Members

Jesse's ghost appeared to best friend Tad, doppelganger cousin Jacob, I believe Alimi Ballard's Frankie, and Gillian who didn't know him from Adam Chandler. I think any ghostly appearance can be explained away and I'm down with marceline's explanation for angel in the form of Dixie to aid Palmer's transition as she was who he was expecting to see (okay, perhaps his beloved sister Bessie would have been better but viewers would be like, Who the hell is that?? :huh: )

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, so we're good with JR and Palmer's visions. I'll buy those for sure.

But... What about when ghost Dixie came back to reunite Tad/Kate - when she was also haunting Adam - around Jesse/Angie's wedding? Anyone want to give that a shot? :D

• Members

Basically they were all visions of those that the "ghost" was appearing too. So basically make sure there are a few spare beds at Oakhaven, because there will be a flood of committals once news of her return gets out....

There, that's your explanation.

And also not to sure why there is such an argument over whether Zach is dead or not. He is presumed dead.... and his storyline is no different than Dixie's... he's coming back from the dead. This is not new. Been happening on soaps for decades!

• Members

Why stop with Dixie? If anyone can come back from the dead on AMC, then I say, bring Jenny back, too, and reunite her with Greg. Their fans deserve a happy ending for their couple as much as T&D and Jangie fans do.

• Members

Woohoo, she's back ALIVE this time!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, the outdoor shots are gorgeous even if nothing is really happening in them most of the time.

I'm liking the Jane story for the gaffes. As I said in another thread, I just hope it wraps up by the end of June so Agnes & Lorraine can get on with the ending.

She got ready by reading books and magazine articles about her. That's not the same as actually knowing Erica or her circle of friends. This story has the potential to be about how superficial our tabloid culture really is.

Well, when Annie & Josh on Guiding Light encountered Reva's ghost, it was later explained when she came back alive that she was astrally projecting her spirit. So, that's how Dixie went to greet Palmer!

I wouldn't mind Krystal being responsible. I say make her the one who poisoned the peanut butter in a botched plan to frame JR for trying to kill Babe!

She's not just tweaking. In the current Soap Opera Digest (dated May 24, 2011, page 4), Cady says she was approached about returning as soon as Lorraine Broderick took over. They taped her scenes last week and inserted them into this episode.

• Members

Wait a minute. I am rooting for her to be the big cheese in the Erica kidnapping scam. Can she do both? :lol:

I can't believe how much I am loving Jane/Erica story. SL is playing this to perfection and using her comedic skills which is where she excels. I am loving Jack's reactions, like mentioning crabcakes and his expression when Erica actually wanted them and then told him to say hi to KWAK :lol: . I loved her shaking Jesse's hand; whoo-whooing when she woke up in Erica's bed; and the best part, whern the kids ran to her and she and she didn't have a clue what to do with them nor did she want the around her :lol::lol: She is totally hot for Jack too. The woman is no fool :wub:

Jack should have known it wasn't Erica the moment she actually ate something and later said she was starving :lol:

I can't wait to see what happens with Dixie too and loved hearing Tad tell Cara about their story. :wub:

Kwak didn't look happy at all :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

When I posted "Hey so who welcomed Palmer into heaven now?" I meant it mostly as a joke and not a real nitpick, but it lead to four or five pages of people arguing about soap opera ghosts. That is how the internet goes I guess. :)

Same goes for the Phil and Tara fans.

Archived