Once Upon A Time: Discussion Thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently not. Morrison and her character got a lot of hate in the TWOP Tubey awards. A lot.

I tuned out on OUAT last season. Not for any particular reason it just fell of my radar. I'm glad that ABC did the one-hour recap of S1 before the premiere. It inspired me to try and pick it up again and I thought it was a fun little romp. Although I still don't like the Lost/Fringe levels of backstory/AU stuff. After a while I just stop trying to keep everything straight.

• Members

Jennifer isn't the greatest but she's not the worst either. Snow and Charming are an obnoxious couple and Josh is irritatingly dull. Regina and Gold are the only reasons I watch the show to be honest. I'm so happy Lana is finally getting the recognition she deserves after multiple minor roles and canceled shows.

• Members

I forgot to mention. When Emma was moaning about if she had not been sent away that she, Snow, and Charming would be together, I had to shake my head. Emma knows that the Hatter was separated from his daughter and Pinocchio from his father by the curse so that made no sense. It was the writers trying too hard to create conflict between Emma and her parents.

I am not a huge fan of the actress playing Emma, but she has grown on me. I still think that the wardrobe needs to do something about her clothes. It does matter how oddly young they dress her, she will never look 28 so they might as well dress her better.

• Members

Snow & Charming sucked me into this show. I am in love with them. Without them I likely would not be watching.

Emma and Regina are the weakest part of the show, both in terms of the actress' being weak and the characters sucking.

I feel like Claire from Lost ended up in a fairytale, lol. Rumple as the beast is obnoxious, as is him being forced into every single thing there is.

Mulan? Did not care. Loved Philip & Aurora tho!

I agree. It was really unneeded too because she could have simply said "I just found out fairytales are real and i am prince charming & snow whites daughter and my parents are the same as me, i need a little time to process" and it would have worked the same.

• Members

I don't mind Regina, but the writers are already twisting themselves in knots to keep the character. First, we are told that Emma's gift was that she can tell when people are lying which is why she stayed in Storybrook after asking Regina if she loves Henry. As season one progressed the writer starts to sell that Regina really does love Henry and this season, this is why she stops hurting Charming. But what does it matter if Regina loves Henry when she loved her father and killed him anyway so she would likely kill Henry if she wanted something badly. As a result, even Rumpel who is obviously more dangerous than Regina, comes off more redeemable.

• Members

She truly is the absolute worst part of the show. There are no words to properly convery how much I can't stand the actress or character. I knew nothing about her before Once, and I can't imagine she was ever any good in any other role. The show's center as the weakest link? Perhaps someone needs to re-think/re-work this. It might to wonders for the ratings.

• Members

Wow, its funny that everyone has a different take. I cant stand Snow and Charming, well actually Snow is kick ass cool, Charming is a boring block of wood. I LOVE Regina and I actually like Emma and the actress, she has the right kind of WTF look in all her scenes. I especially like the chemistry between her and the Regina actress. I sense a bit of grudging respect on both the characters parts (laced with tons and tons of animosity.)

I hope Regina doesnt gain all her powers back. They made her too powerful in the EF so it stretches an already streteched imagination that Snow and that dumb block of wood Charming could have defeated her ( I know, it will come back to Rumple helping them. )

Regina has actually made her first steps in saving herself, she actually loves someone more then she does herself. It seems that magic is like crack to her (see her face and how fast she turns when she is powered up) and I since there are so many Buffy writers I would see her following a Willow storyline in trying to get control of her powers.

That kid is the worst actor on earth!

• Members

I am usually lukewarm on Charming, but I loved him last night; distracted by his determination to save his wife and daughter, confronting Gold, chasing after the hat and tangling with the Mad Hatter, his speech to the others, taking his sword and going to rescue Henry. Charming was a fairytale prince last night.

• Members

Another good episode. I love the flashback to Snow and Charming's wedding. Ah, soo sweet. I like Emma finding out that her mother is a bad ass. Charming and Henry are adorable. So the King is back. No doubt he wants his revenge. Poor Lancelot. Killed by horrible Cora. I hope she makes her way to Storybrook and makes Regina's life hell.

Archived