Once Upon A Time: Discussion Thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as the escapism into other stories stops at Frankenstein, then I'm fine with it. But I've heard them even say I bet some TRON characters could be living in the realms somewhere. Like what in the actual f##k, NO NO NO! I don't care that the creators also did the TRON remake. And I've actually met them (and they're very nice), but still no LOL.

Stick with Fairytale Land, Wonderland and Never Never Land. Those three make for the perfect storytelling trifecta. smile.png I don't wanna hear no s##t about Oz either (though that would've worked better than Frankenstein but it's too late now to do another experimental story).

Other than that, this season has been on fire. I'm loving it way more than last season. I didn't feel any of season two's episodes really floundered (unlike some of last year's, the Leroy/Fairy one comes to mind first) and the cliffhangers have been dynamite! The acting is on point and I, like when I watched LOST, like the release and break from characters once in a while. Emma and Snow actually missed an episode, a first! Make me feel like everyone is somewhat important to the overall canvas. Loved going into Emma's past and we BETTER get a part two that further explains Henry's adoption cause that is one plothole I'm not willing to let go of.

ETA: Forgot to say I hate Jamie Chung as Mulan. She's so stiff and monotone! Please make her go away.

• Members

There was no reveal. I automatically assumed that Neal was Bae because how quickly he believed in magic after he looked into August's case. It also makes sense to me that children from the fairytale would gravitate to each when they entered the Storybrooke world and that Gold finding Henry for Regina was not an accident, rather he unknowingly was drawn to his grandson. However, there is no evidence of this and it does seem a bit too obvious so I am probably wrong.

No any fairytale that I can think of off the top of my head, but they are using a lot of difference stories from a variety of cultures.

• Members

More eppies WITHOUT Emma is where it's at! Loved last Sunday's eppy so much, but then again, I love anything with wolves or werewolfs, so perhaps I'm not the best judge. Loved Ruby's mother (too bad she died) - Annabeth Gish looks fabulous! She hasn't aged a bit.

That frog Prince Charming didn't even bother me in this eppy. I'm sure I'll go back to hating him soon enough, however!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Great start to the Spring season. I liked this episode. I just love Charming and Snow although I am not sure why they call her Mary Margaret any more. The scene where Emma and Henry found them in bed was hilarious and sweet. I even found the usually annoying Emma charming in her attempts to reach out to Regina and be a mother to Henry. Poor Emma, experiencing a childhood traumatic experience of seeing her parents in bed together. smile.png The Charmings; parents, daughter, and grandson were adorable in this episode.

Yeah, I have no sympathy for Regina. She is getting nothing more than she deserves from both the townsfolk and her mother.

I know it is my love Robert Carlyle as an actor, but I continue to root for Rumple/Gold who is really worse than Regina. Hook's anger is righteous, but I hope Gold guts and skins him like deer.

Archived