Once Upon A Time: Discussion Thread

• Members

I am not a fan of Frankenstein or Whale, but Gold/Belle story and Regina/Cora to a lesser degree held my interest. It was so sad when Belle destroyed chip the cup. Poor Rumple, he is murderous, dangerous, and treacherous, but I love him anyway. The final scene where he threatened to kill everyone was chilling. Robert Carlyle is sooo good.

This new guy is going to bring danger to Storybrooke. They need to cast a spell that protects the town from outsiders.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank gosh Belle has gotten her senses back and rejected Gold. Gold/Belle portrays an abusive relationship to the nth degree.. of course, all fairy tales seem to portray a tinge of abusive tendencies. Ironic Belle losing her memory would cause her to gain some sense LOL

I did enjoy the Dr. Whale flashback (though I'm getting kind of sick of Gold being in every story.. overload, imho). I also liked the scene between Ruby and Dr. Whale as well. I liked when Ruby stated that perhaps there were advantages of Regina's curse (i.e. not remembering your past). I also saw some chemistry between the two of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

They lost over a million viewers in that demo since they started. Not a good sign and don't expect it to reach a 3.0 again.

So yea, their ratings have been sinking, just like pretty much everything else in Primetime recently.

Archived