Bin Laden killed

Soapsuds

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have to wonder how much the Pakistanis knew and how much they kept from the international community for so long.

Bin Laden was so deep into into Pakistan, in the f.ucking capital, closer to the Indian border than the tribal areas everyone thought he was in. It's really fishy that this guy was hiding so deep into Pakistani territory and no one knew where he was for so long...

• Members

I wish CNN would have had larger pictures of the crowds instead of a few small panels and a large panel of sourfaced Wolf Blitzer asking what helicopter was used.

I wonder if bin Laden did something recently that soured someone in Pakistan on him. It seems so strange that it's happened after years of inactivity.

• Members

I don't give a rats ass what they do with his body. They oughta let all the family members left behind take turns spitting on it. Ok, not really, but I'm just so glad this !@#$%^&*] has been caught. Thank GOD for our US military!! They got the job done...it didn't matter which president was in office..they never gave up, they never backed down!! WTG guys!!

Archived