Bin Laden killed

Soapsuds

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm all for a good conspriacy. But at this point, the U.S. government either has other nations, informants, etc. in on this lie, or they have the piece of [!@#$%^&*]'s body. I'm going to believe this time. If for no other reason than the fact that this SOB being dead, makes me feel like there is some justice in this world.

• Members

Yeah I agree, it's just hard not to be wary.

So he's been dead since last week? :o His body will be buried at sea

I hope it can give the families of the victims of 9/11 some semblance of closure. I know they'll never completely have that since their loved ones are dead.

Oh I didn't even notice I typed that, I meant Osama.

Sorry :blush:

• Members

Osama's death and capture brings a sense of justice and closure to the victims of 9/11 and their loved ones. However, don't let tonight's events lull anyone into a new, false sense of security. That, after all, is the beauty of Al Qaeda: even if you kill off the leader, their infrastructure is such that the group, or groups, can continue on w/ their "mission."

• Members

I hate to say this but did they really have to cut the last 15 minutes of Celeb Apprentice? These news reporters are doing nothing but talking but not really having any information to report. I thought they were going to cut straight into Obama talking but 45 minutes later and no president

Archived