Bin Laden killed

Soapsuds

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's a catch 22 at this point. In a few days, it'll all die down, and we'll move on. He'll be just another "name". But right now, I think the attention that the whole thing is getting is something to be expected. I'm choosing not to make it about him, but make it about the fact that there is a little justice in this world. That's worth celebrating.

• Members

LOL I saw that last night. That's our local FOX news in D.C. Even more annoying was the fact that she had her laptop open and kept getting these IMs probably from her producer but with the annoying *doot-a-doot* sound on. At one point you saw her fumbling to turn the sound off!

• Members

I love how they got Bin Laden by doing exactly what John "I have a secret plan to get Bin Laden, but I'll only share it if you vote for me!" McCain said during the 2008 campaign he would not do and what he (and Romney) criticized Obama for saying he would do.

The right will, of course, say that this would have happened regardless of who was President but, based on McCain's own words, that may not be so.

They won't give Obama any credit for this, but when the inevitable retaliation attacks begin against American interests they will blast him six ways from Sunday for not keeping America safe.

• Members

I don't know that I believe they buried him at sea. I do think they buried him in 24hrs to show some respect to Muslim tradition. They're just saying "out to sea" so that no one goes looking for the grave, etc.

I know people LOVE a good conspiracy, but I just think this would involve SO many people if were a lie. And the real Osama would be all up in a video statement right now if was alive. LOL

Archived