Air out your dirty laundry?

Soapsuds

• Members

The thing is, when I saw him I kinda froze. Then I looked back to see if the cops were looking at me. The dude was literally pleading with me and I was thinking if I started hollering, didn't know if my life would be in danger if one of his friends saw me ratting him out. Criminals hate rats. Yeah, the best thing was to keep moving.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Funny I find this thread this week of all weeks. :lol:

My 20 year old cousin is overweight so it was easy to hide. She has a 2 year old daughter and is living in the projects with her mom (who is maried to a drunk), she waits until she is 9 months pregnant to write a note to her mom to tell her about it. Then she has the baby 2 days later. So irresponsible, then when they ask about the father she says she was raped. So many holes in her story, and she is a compulsive liar so our family is suspecting she is making the rape part up to sort of justify her choice.

Back to the drunk my aunt is married to. He had a kid with her, and one night while drunk he asked their 5 year old son to talk to his brother on the phone. The boy said no, and my drunk uncle got mad and hit him. My aunt jumped in and he called her a bitch. Then her 16 year old granddaughter jumps in and he punches her and my other neice in the face. Cops were called and my other uncles hopped over ready to whoop some ass. He got bailedo ut of jail by his friend and when he came back home they locked him out and he was stuck on the porch. My aunt eventually let him back in, I do not understand what she sees in him. Abusive, can't hold down a job, always drunk on the corner, and pays no bills.

When I have time I will have to go into my aunt's secret abortion (got one w/o telling her man), and my lesbian cousin's ex girlfriend. LOL

• Members

My female cousin was engaged to be married to a guy she had known for some time. In college she became friends with another guy and got pregnant by him. She was devasted and didnt know what to do. There was no way her future husband was going to accept her having someone else's baby. She eventually had an abortion and left the college guy and married her high school sweetheart.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I think I mentioned elsewhere on the board, but my father's brother was convicted of shooting and killing his wife on a street corner a whole lot of years ago. One of his sons has never really forgiven him for that and you can't really blame him. He hasn't had an easy life, he later ended up hooked up to a crazy woman who pour cleanser in his face and he lost quite of bit of his sense of taste and smell, and a couple of years ago he fell while he was drunk and messed up his neck.

That aunt on my mother's side that I mentioned in my other post in this thread also once used my late grandfather's bank account for her own expenses, when he gave her power of attorney when he was ill and dealing with his crazy wife.

• Members

Um OK, I have a serious confession to make. The above story is pure fiction LOL I must have been feeling creative that night and wanted to provide entertainment, but none of that ever happened! Everything with my cousins definitely happened, though, and I swear on it. I was sexually active from age 7 to age 13, but then I had absolutely no real sexual experiences until this past summer.

In the intervening years, the shootist cousin that I did it with cheated on his girlfriend with our neighborhood drag queen, got married, and then moved out to secretly be with the drag queen, who is now in jail for stealing out of Walmart. I'm currently unsure of the whereabouts of the others.

• Members

All My Shadows, I trusted you, I believed in you, you were like a cyber little brother to me, and now? Now, I don't believe that I'll ever be able to trust a single word you say, ever again. *runs up impossibly tall flight of stairs, trips a little on the 13th step, recovers, keeps running, trots down the hall and SLAMS bedroom door shut, sobs with face buried in pillow, you run up after me, t'alm 'bout, "SFK!? SFK!?!? Wait, PLEASE..." Close-up of a distressed Mr. Vixen slowly shaking his head, fade to black, K-Mart "My School Bus is My Limo" commercial...*

• Members

"We'll continue with our story. In a moment." *Fred and Grady cry and toss used tissue all over the living room, Lamont clicks his teeth and shakes his head*

IDK yall...the "guy" I described in that post seems like a combination of three or four different guys I went to school with. It may have almost happened. I may have just daydreamed it one day. IDK. I used to lie to people on AIM all the time just to seem cool, but I didn't think I ever did that here!! Like I said, though, EVERYTHING else I've told you all about is 100% true. That includes everything else here and everything in the Cocktail Lounge lol

Archived