AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What can I say guys? I think I'm officially done with soaps today, I've lost confidence in the people who make decisions on these soaps' future. I know the remaining three will be gone in the coming years. I loved watching GH lately but I'm done with GH also. I might've just watched SoapNet for the final time since they've only got 8 more months to go until their done.

I still can't believe they canceled two popular soaps on the same day. Even though these shows might've not gotten the viewership they gotten in their heyday back in the 70s and 80s people still loved these shows whether they were watching them or not.

It's amazing though Univision got 9.7 million viewers with one of its telenovelas this past week and it got me thinking how American soaps have been neglected and soaps in the rest of the world are still doing just fine. Even soaps on the webs are pulling in huge numbers. I hope soaps can resurface back one day but now I'm only hoping.

Again I'm done with soaps today this is it for me I can't take it anymore.

• Members

I wonder what hilarious thing Snoop Dogg is going to say.

I just realized that when these shows go, I'll be most likely done with soaps, unless I can get caught up in DAYS this summer. We shall see. Nevertheless, I'll be done with current soaps, but I can just catch up on the tons of episodes on YouTube.

Archived