AMC: Lorraine Broderick named Headwriter

• Members

Yeah, I'd think so. This doesn't sound like something that's been going on it. IMO, it sounds like she just agreed. But who knows. I don't expect to see her stuff til well after sweeps.

Especially since SL just started filming Erica's arc. IMO, that ain't LB's handwork. Or if it is, god help us....

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC's tape date is approximately 4 weeks before air date... as far as fly pages I've seen the past year go.

However, in HW regime changes prior, it's usually an 8 week lag between the installation of the new head writer and the credited air show. For instance, McTavish was named head writer in May 2003 and began airing in July 2003. Pratt was named HW in June 2008 and began airing in August 2008. LB was announced end-November 2009 and began airing February 2010 (since the show was already six weeks ahead due to LA move/Holiday hiatus).

• Members

Classic Erica. In over her head, too proud to ask for help so she lashes out at others... all the while exposing her insecurities, leaving her vulnerable.

Not this untouchable, no one ever DARES challenge her type of false diva. I say "false" because over the last ten years, she has done little to nothing to maintain any type of legendary status. She's been living off the 1990s Erica fumes for a decade.

• Members

Let me just remind everyone, MMT was touted as knowing the show's history, and what not...

We ended up with Janet killing Trevor and putting him a freezer.

Edmund's murder

Dixie eating the pancakes

The Unabortion

The history and being a good writer doesn't preclude someone from coming in f*cking up big time.

Archived