• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do people like her in scenes w/ AJ? No.

Do they like her w/ JR? No

Do they like w/ David? at this moment, she's a mistake/oh btw creation of his

Does she make sense w/ the Martins? No

Do people want her w/ Scott? Not Daniel Cosgrove's

Do they want her w/ Bianca? that seems to be the only place for her, and even w/ that I don't see LoBro just forgetting about Reese or Maggie for Bianca.

So as of now since what April 2009 has this character done anything worth talking about? I'm ecstactic/relieved that her end will soon come, b/c like me I know it must sicken LoBro to write for her.

• Members

Wow, just wow. I cant beleive you just compared Marissa to early Annie. Annie has ALWAYS been a much more interesting character than Marissa even when she first debuted.

egan.jpg

THIS has ALWAYS been better than

20100510_BAllen_Gallery_300x439.jpg

THIS

Absolutely no comparison

• Members

Because she really doesn't care for the character. She wrote that thing far away from David and Kwak. Bianca returned when LoBro wasn't head writing, one thing that she would never do or continue is write things that aren't sensible, she knows how Bianca and Reese or Maggie have a hugher following than anything w/ Marissa, plus I'm not sure that LoBro would have faith w/ SaG in that type of a s/l.

Annie wasn't helped w/ Ryan as her leading man. Lets be honest there, Cam Mathison isn't exactly special in his field.

• Members

Yeah...still not making any sense to me. You don't know what LB wants to do with any character. Even if she didn't see any potential in Marissa a year ago, she might see potential with this Bianca thing.

I don't really care why she sucked, though. Either way, she was boring/useless/extra/unnecessary.

• Members

No she wasnt. She was one of my favorite characters and I loved her romance with Ryan. She was ALOT more interesting than Marissa could ever hope to be

I dont get this either. How can CD claim to know what LB wants with Bianca or the character of Marissa as she is today?

• Members

This is true. IIRC she was friends with Erin Lavery who was also fairly boring. Annie was routinely considered to be nothing more than a Greenlee placeholder. The reason I love MCE isn't so much because I loved Annie that much, although I really did enjoy her, it's because I remember when Missy Claire was constantly on the bubble. It was always just a matter of time before she was let go because "nobody cared" about Annie. Then Annie went crazy and MCE hit her stride. She took all those people who counted her out and made them eat their words.

Of course, I'm always loyal to actors first, characters second and shows last. Regardless, I don't think Marissa is a completely lost cause but I do think it would be in the best interest of the show to get rid of the remnants of the Careysm both Krystal and Marissa. Throw JR in the mix with Kendall, Greenlee, Scott, Madison, Ryan, etc...

Archived