B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's like B&B meets the Powerpuff Girls with those magnets. Um, magnet Owen and Magnet Jackie look NOTHING like their portrayers. I would recognize Betty White anywhere, though -- she looks like she is doing some Joey Tribiani smell-the-fart acting in that magnet, though.

• Members

Just caught up on B&B

First off, LOL @ the look on Brooke's face in todays episode when Madison kissed Thomas! Hilarious!!

Part of me loves how they're moulding Thomas as this Ridge of the past, hot shot fashion designer prodigy who gets all the babes. Thomas literally is the man these days. LOL. But I still HATE (!!) that he's juggling those three girls around!! Clearly he's the most interested in Dayzee, but still. Dude needs to stop...lol, stop letting them smooch on you like that!!

You just knew that plane was going to end up crashing the minute those pilot guys noticed the signs of danger...LOL. I like this plot twist a lot! Looking forward to what happens. Doubting either of them will die. They will end up somewhere remote and not have any way to reach family, and they'll no doubt end up sleeping together!! biggrin.gif

I wonder if a WTD story is coming our way down the road? Ridge & Brooke had sex before Brooke left ;-P, her and Thom will end up porking on some remote island (doubt either of them brought condoms for the trip). I see there being huge fallout from Brooke & Thomas sleeping together, then Brooke finding out she's with child just as things simmer down. "PATERNITY RESULTS REVEAL THE TRUTH! IS SHE CARRYING HER HUSBAND OR HER STEP SONS CHILD? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!"

Owen & Jackie were a sight for sore eyes on Mondays show! Whip as well!

• Members

Thomas is coming across very skanky. Im not finding him juggling 3 girls to be attractive at all. I dont care if he isnt sleeping with any of them. The show is trying hard to potray him as a stud but it just falls flat.

Love the Bill/Katie therapy session. I like how Taylor was utilized here.

When Steffy told Ridge that Forrestr might not always be her future, I bet she was thinking of a possible future with Bill and being forced to choose Spencer over her family company

• Members

Why would Katie agree to therapy with taylor, not only the world's worst and most idiotic psychiatrist, but a woman who has repeatedly attacked and supported the attack of her sister - sisters if you add Donna? I could only love that ridiculous plot if the writers were smart enough to make Katie devious and using taylor, knowing that she and Stephanie would declare war on Bill if he didn't stay away from steffy.

Sadly, Katie begged Bill not to leave her at the end. I wish the writers had left that part off... they just can't help themselves.

Steffy is either delusional or a pathological liar, given the way the writers are penning her dialogue. She's better than the Logan's because she's never go after a married man? She'd never make a move on him? Wha'????? Bill won't have her, that's the only thing that stops her from moving forward. Steffy and Stephanie are so one note in their attacks on the Logans. They can't stand faulting the men in their lives for chasing after Logan women - so they whitewash Forrester male actions to fault Logan women.

That's the defnition of a weak woman. Steffy was aptly named.

Since I'm catching about one show a month - where is Bridget? Bill telling Katie she should have stayed with Marone if she wanted 'normal' was laughable. The man who dumped on her niece for her and for Brooke? I could have sworn Bill made comments that made it clear that he knew that history. That ain't normal, not even by soap standards -- and it's not like Katie really had a choice to be with Nick. He knew he wanted Bridget - who forgave him for his repeated betrayals. Katie knew it was a matter of time. Who knew that Nick wouldn't forgive Bridget for her ONE betrayal?

She's free and he's headed back to Katie-land?

• Members

I think they put Bridge on a semi-permanent "vacation" in Hawaii when AJ went on recurring last December. It's too bad too...I was just warming up to a Bridge/Owen story. But Bridge left, and the Owen/Jackie relationship got fixed in a nanosecond.

• Members

Don Diamont and Heather Tom were FIYA in Thursday's episode! What intense scenes! Bill walked out on Katie and said he was finally DONE. Fantastic direction in that last scene (the way Bill slammed that door open & stormed out was perfect). I loved every minute of it.

Thomas telling Brooke that they have a connection and everyone notices it. Boy, STOP! The way he talks & insinuates things to her is so obvious & creepy!! And lol @ all of the plane turbulence. Poor Brooke scared out of her mind. "WERE GOING DOWN, WERE GOING DOWN. OMG!" Lololol!

I want to be let back into all of their lives! I want to know how little baby Logan Knight is & Owen/Bridget interacting with him again, with Jackie on the outskirts looking in and slowly going ballistic :( le sigh!!

Archived