B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She didn't go through with it! She stopped at the last minute, Oliver said he's willing to wait ;-). Is it bad that I wouldn't have minded if they really did? I am falling back in love with these two all over again.

Tawny is disgusting, I can't believe she's encouraging Amber to keep on going the way she has with Liam. Glad to hear Amber at least say that she doesn't want her relationship with Liam to just be sex, quickies, etc. But yeah she's still nasty & It'll never work between those two, she needs to get it through her head.

• Members

Well after the past couple of awful episodes, today's wasn't too bad. I loved when Steffy was chatting with Oliver & she was itching the back of her head and said "I almost feel sorry for Hope. Almost." The way she delivered that line was great. :lol:

I liked Liam and Bill's conversation today too.

• Members

I was LMAO when Steffy said that. Hilarious! I loved her & Ollie's scenes today, love that she approves of him & Hope together.

Ugh I just now, JUST now realized that when it's revealed Liam isn't the father of Amber's baby, all hope is going to be lost for my Oliver/Hope! Hope isn't going to be happy when she finds out Oliver & Amber were porking each other!! Damn I forgot about that for a while there. LOL :(

I loved Liam and Bill's scenes as well! Favorite line: "You fight for her (Hope) and I will fight for Katie. They're both worth it." wub.gif

• Members

I don't know who I'm more disgusted with, Amber or Tawny. I think Tawny. I just can't even with her!! She should be ashamed of herself for the way she's encouraging Amber & not even being regretful about it at all. Dollar signs have taken over. It's like she doesn't even know how much of a terrible parent she's being.

Archived