B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Members

I mean...that was just amazing. Loved Steffy in that trench coat & then revealing what was under biggrin.gif Bill checking her out and saying she looked good. Steffy latching on to Bill and telling him that she wants a MAN, followed by a sizzling kiss. The way Bill grabbed her face off of him and looked at her wub.gif Not sure how I feel about Steffy saying she loves him. But ya, it was an awesome ending. I'll be a little bit bummed if he pushes her away again on Monday.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just love steffy. Hope is so ugly. But she did look nice today I wish ridge would use. A lawn mower n cut them damn side burns off chop. Chop. The new b n b opening is growing on me. I love when whip be dancin. Another thing I have been watching now for a few weeks n I have yet. To see whip y? Is this normal?

Posted on my android on the. Now network

• Members

Now Tawny is bullying an 18 year old? As if Amber wasnt enough, now 50 something year old Tawny is messing with a teenager? Isnt she too old for this? I used to love her but this storyline is ruining her for me. The scenes with Hope today were sad and

Steffy and Bill are HOT! I just love her and how forward she is. At the same time, I LOVED the sweetness that was Bill and Katie at the end completw ith the musical score that played over them. Im glad he didnt cheat on her. This is such a good triangle. The best ones are the ones where its not lopsided, when both possibilities are viable options and this one definally has potential on both ends that are both rootable

• Members

LMAO, go Hope! Loved how snark she got with Tawny! She was playing no games, I loved the side Hope showed of herself today with Tawny. "Tawny, that's all she does. Amber's like one of those sets they build for Hollywood Westerns: All front, and nothing inside. That baby is the only real thing about her." lolol

Cheap, 100% agree with you about Bill & Steffy. And you are right on the money about this triangle, It's perfect. I love how it's being handled! So far I'm still stuck in the middle and can't choose which I like best, just like Bill seems to be.

• Members

I personally LOVED todays episode. Loved all the the meeting drama with Brooke, Thomas, Thorne, Steffy, Stephanie, Ridge. I was LMAO when that model walked in wearing Thomas's satin red dress & Brooke's mouth dropped to the floor. Good stuff!

Poor Steffy wearing a skimpy outift in hopes that Bill would be at the meeting, little did she know he wasn't even welcome to come. Lol!

LOL @ Pam with her lemon bars! I love it! She told Oliver, "Take another one. The corner pieces are the best. Put it in your pocket." laugh.gif I love Pam!! And when Summer tried to grab one, Pam refused to give her one and was like "You've got a career to think about!" laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Members

As far as Brooke threatening Steffy...I had to laugh at her trying to start drama with Steffy today. First with that bitchy comment about her wearing a skimpy outfit and then warning her to stay away from Bill or else bc she was watching her. Oh puh-leaze Brooke. The last thing you want is to make Steffy an enemy again. Just be glad her attention is not focused on you bc last summer she did a good job at torturing and making your life a living hell. If she tries to get in Steffy's face again, it would serve her right if Steffy fought back and went after her again. I miss Steffy making her squirm

IA, on the drama. The stuff between the 3 generation of Forrester men was good. Im on Ridge's side though. Thomas has gotten way too disrespectful and the ONLY reason he gets away with it is bc he is hte boss' son. Under any other circumstance, his ass would be fired and for good reason. IDA with Eric supporting this mess. Eric is an old man that needs to sit down. He isnt CEO anymore and I loved Ridge reminding him of that.

LMAO on Pam and the lemon bars. She really needs to be featured more. Like whatever happened to her engagement wtih Stephen? I hope that wasnt dropped

• Members

I actually liked the eppy too. (Anytime Amber is MIA is a good day by definition.) Only I FLOVED Eric finally standing up and calling Ridge on his shAt. Not because Ridge "took" Brooke away from him (when they had two small children...WTF? That is not history the way it was written. Eric faked BLINDNESS to keep Ridge and Brooke apart, knowing his marriage was going down the tubes after Caroline's death.) But because he's finally pointing out the obvious---Ridge was just as big a pain in the ass as Thomas back in the day. And Eric never took out his personal gripes in a professional way.

Thomas is being disrespectful. But Ridge's decision is potentially damaging to the company. The last time Forrester "went back to couture", they cut Brooke's Bedroom line, "their most profitable line EVER" and nearly lost the company to Bill.

*eyeroll* NOW Steph and Steffy are all on the "we have to protect Ridge and Thomas' relationship at all costs" bandwagon. It's only wrong when it's Brooke's mantra. WTFever.

• Members

I don't find Steffy 'rootable' (I think she's sleazy and disgusting) but I agree with your point. I don't/can't root for Steffy to have Bill, but she's such a pathetic character that I can actually feel sorry for her. She's BSC, but something makes her sad, lonely, and needy. She has had everything, her entire life, and has written her life, thanks to the writers, to make herself a victim. I think Steffy will eventually pull an 'Amber' on Bill, at some point, or she'll go full tilt psycho on him. It would fit her character.

Archived