B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ the "Pacific Ocean" Thomas & Brooke fell into. More like kids water park style swimming pool :P To me it looks really cheap and fake. lol. If the show had panned out of those tight shots any farther I think we would've seen the cast & crew sitting around the kiddy pool on beach furniture sipping on some drinks laugh.gif

I was laughing during the scenes mostly. LOL @ Thomas's yelling! He sounded like an angry cat. And the way he was giving Brooke CPR laugh.gif More like a cheap feel... Also WTH happened to Thomas's shirt??

This is the 3rd week in a row for Steffy/Bill where it's ended with them kissing in his office.

• Members

Exactly my thoughts... Really liked the underwater shot.

But Thomas's screams were, at least, ridiculous, and the acting by KKL was horrible (and I usually love her).

On the other hand, Bill... oh Bill....

• Members

Wow, I'm impressed the show actually taped on a real beach/island where Thomas & Brooke washed into! I thought for sure they'd build some cheap island set, with some generic ocean water cue playing in the background, lol! The scenes today were beautifully constructed & shot, and AG & KKL's acting was very natural...I felt both of them. They both look like messes & you can feel that they're both in pain. I'm really liking this so far!

If that cave that Brooke & Thomas went into is a built set (and not a real one that's outside), then I think it is flawlessly built & lit. I love it!

Anyone else rolleyes.gif a little bit at Steffy when she immediately went outside, flooded with tears about Thom and Brooke, & called Bill? LOL I get why she did it, but part of me thought she called him for other reasons to ;-P. Steffy's agenda with Bill is still somewhere under those tears..

And is B&B serious, they jump a day after that hot kiss between Bill & Steffy last week? How many times are they going to do this? Your telling me NOTHING happened after that?! I'm pissed

Dumbass Katie not answering her phone when Bill called her!! That's just to bad for her. More time for Steffy to sink her claws into Bill now & get closer to him....this triangle is still going strong though I think!

• Members

LMAO at how Thomas washed up on the beach with his shirt on. I thought the show would have used this as an oppurutnity to get him shirtless. I think he was in the middle of the show but he had a shirt back on in the end

Brooke looks like Jane of the Jungle with her tattered dress

Also :rolleyes: at all those people getting on a private plane to god knows where searching for them. I bet Ridge finds them on the island as they finish having sex. Throw in Taylor and that should be priceless

RJ exists? Wow, surprised we actually got confirmation that Ridge and Brooke still have a son...lol

The Logan women's reactions was too over the top for me, esepcially Donna. She is not good at crying scenes

• Members

LOL. I thought something similar. What if it happens in the middle of the beach? It'll most likely happen in that cave, but if it happened on the beach I think that would be hilarious. LOL. "Sex on the beach". Imagine Taylor getting off the jet and seeing THAT going on between B&T...I can already see her breaking down into the sand & going all kinds nuts or something.

It is kinda ridiculous that all those people are coming to find them, but it's kinda perfect though...imagine the plane ride back home after they find Brooke & Thomas (hopefully while they're having sex on the beach)...LOL AWKWARD & potentially awesome.

Archived