B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Downright NASTY! I was freaked out by them, I just hate how that all went down. Amber's dialogue was gross, as were her actions.

Poor Hope! :( And I'm starting to really love her & Oliver's relationship again.

Thomas staring at Brooke while she undressed in that changing closet ph34r.gif Well, he was only looking at her feet (since it was all you could see), but that was just so weird and creepy!! If there were no changing closet there and Brooke had asked him to turn away or something, I no doubt think he would have sneaked himself a peek at her a few times. Thomas WANTS him some Brooke!!

Also not surprised that she had trouble zipping up her zipper and Thomas came to help!!

• Members

The Amber sex was so awkward. Liam just laid there. There was nothing sexy about it. Amber grossed me out with all her vamped up voice and talk afterwards. The reveal via 2 phone calls was jsut horrible.

I forgot to mention this weeks ago, but did anyone else notice that theres 3 versions of the opening? There's the standard long version and a much shorter one which brielfy shows the title. About 2 weeks ago, they started airing a 3rd one which is shorter than the standard one but changes the order slightly. After the original 4, it goes to Taylor and her kids rather than the Logan women.

• Members

I did lol a little bit when she said "William Spencer the third, you definitely live up to your family's macho reputation." and Liam was like "I didn't the first time?". LOL. That was funny because there was no first time!! He still thinks there was though.

I noticed the different openings to. I really don't like how the music sounds in the shorter, standard one. It just seems weird to me. I think they put Taylor & her kids first because it flows better with the music. Also, they lowered the volume of the people clapping at the end, for whatever reason. As for the extra short opening, I like it but once again IMO the music seems strangely put together and not right. The full opening is the best and I think they should just use that one all the time. LOL

• Members

Yeah, nothing sexy about it at all. I needed some brain bleach after today's show. Not entertaining at all. Is grossed out the angle Brad was going for?

I noticed the show has three versions of the opening too. I like the original one best, the shorter versions the music & graphics just don't flow well IMO.

• Members

I honestly can't wait for May sweeps! When/If it comes out that Thomas is as GAY as a goose then MY, MY, MY. I love how Thomas is "smitten" with Brooke. Although I've never seen a young man drag on this long to nail his supposed love interest. OK, Bell, Days of Our Lives is following through, WILL YOU?

• Members

Bill is going to go ballistic when he finds out Liam slept with his would-be rapist. And I'll be glad when he does. NASTY. Take every other bad pairing with NASTY angles, role them into one heaping primordial mess, and multiply it by ten. That's how NASTY this is.

• Members

I will be very surprised if it turns out Thomas is gay, especially after the way he stared down Brooke on Monday and Tuesday's eps ph34r.gif He gazed at her longingly and with more fire then he ever has lately with Dayzee (where is she btw??)

Lol!! ICAM.

Ha, that's what I thought to at first. It would have capped off those disgusting scenes perfectly, Amber calling her own mother and telling her (with glee) the foul deed she just accomplished.

Archived