B&B: Big Casting Spumor

• Members

B&B are reportedly looking at either Kimberlin Brown or Mary Beth Evans to play a new character named Ava, Bill's ex-wife and a socialite with a son. It's rumored that this lady will become involved with Ridge as a new love interest.

Speculation that Brooke/Ridge will be busted up because of Brooke's relationship with Thomas. :rolleyes:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NEVER gonna happen

As for as actress, I dont want to see Kimberlin Brown as anyone other than Sheila. I would LOVE for Robin Christopher to be this new character but she's settled on the east coast and I dont think has much interest for a regular gig. Too bad Bobbie Eakes is over on AMC bc I think she could pull this off as well and there's the Macy connection they could play off of

• Members

Don't watch this show much, but I totally agree! They have been frontburner for the past 24 years. Its time for them to have a bring and give Felicia & Kristen some story.

Mary Beth Evans would be great in this role(I wanted her to be AMC's Liza), I am sure the B&B fans wouldn't want to see Kimberlin Brown in the role because she is their Shelia.

• Members

Oh, I know. I don't even know why I said it out loud, LOL.

They're just wrecked. It's the hideous, offensive writing that just made of them one big joke.

Of course. No one here thinks otherwise. As usual, if she is a success when she starts, she will be for something like 6 months and then – poop! Off she goes. :)

• Members

Kimberlin Brown sounds all wrong, not to mention that she happens to be Sheila. MBE sounds like a very boring choice. I am sure a Y&R reject will be free to play the part for a few months. How about Stacy Haiduk? Susan Walters? Alex Donneley?

BTW Ridge and Brooke have to break up now. There is no point in the character of Brooke when she has Ridge, she is written like Alice Horton in underwear.

I'd love to see more of the Spencers and perhaps find out where Dollar Bill came from.

• Members

If B&B hadn't already brought on Sheila -- a move which propelled B&B from mid-table in the early 90s to the #2 spot -- I would be all for Kimberlin playing a role on the show. But she is so much part of B&B lore. And any new character she plays will never be as fun, as multi-dimensional, as meaningful as the Sheila of the early 90s.

Plus, B&B already has a 40-something babe on its books -- Lesli Kay. She would ROCK a SL. And Barbara Bloom is no longer around to ban Brad from using her. I would rather Bill having been once married to crazy Morgan DeWitt.

And B&B should kill Ridge off in order to free the show and take it places. I don't understand why this character has such a stranglehold on the show -- from all accounts, Ronn Moss is not an Eric Braeden, Maurice Benard or Ingo Rademacher in terms of throwing his weight around and demanding a certain kind of story or else.

• Members

I propose a Jacobean revenge play. :) We can't have snowstorms, nor shipwrecks, train wrecks or battles and an earthquake would be a bit expensive. Conflagrations are a no-no so we're left with a secret murder, a ghostly visitation (we know B&B does those so well) which all leads to more murders and an ultimate catastrophe which will decimate the whole dramatis personae.

B&B needs that.

:)

• Members

Caroline comes back as a ghost while Ridge is working out on the roof terrace of FC. He is so shocked that his dumbell falls over the side of the building, taking him with it. Stephanie, meanwhile, is in hospital, her existing heart about to implode with rage because Ridge went and died without her permission. Brooke makes the ultimate sacrifice and has the life-support machines turned off so that Stephanie can get Ridge's young(er) heart.

Brooke moves in with Stephanie so that she can be closer to "Widge." Stephanie is finally centered and complete now that she's got one of Ridge's organs inside her. Ridge's fashionista heart starts to exert some influence over the matriarch and Stephanie finally begins to dress elegantly for the first time in 15 years. She also embraces her latent desire for Brooke. Is Stephanie gay? Obsessed with her son and wanting to possess everything he has ever possessed? Completely narcissistic in falling in love with a woman who looks like her young self? Probably all three.

The two woman happily move into the Malibu beach house together and spend the rest of their days designing high-end muumuus for Forrester Creations.

• Members

For years I have been wishing that Ridge gets killed off so that Brooke and Stephanie blame each other for years and years... When Bill Spencer II showed up I was hoping that he would turn out to be Bill and Stephanie's son and that Ridge would die, but instead of that we had Beth, Storm and Phoebe dying.

• Members

I cannot believe you guys bring her up again. That Morgan story (the last time) is the epitome of a DOA story. And Brad would only work around that pattern with another character. Brooke & Ridge are end-game as it seems and every character thrown in their has to pay the price.

I'm all for an ex wife for Dollar Bill. I could even see Kim Brown playing that part - but leave her out of Ridge's orbit. The Bill character is fresh and promising, so why not... In terms of using some Forrester blood (since these days only THomas and Steffy are in some kind of story) I kind of like the mantion of Felicia in this....

Archived