Dancing with the Stars: Season 12

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm mostly familiar with 3 of them...Sugar Ray, Alley and Macchio. I know WW has a talk show which I never watch. And the only reason I ever heard of Nemcova is that she was all over the news when she survived the tsunami in Thailand but lost her fiance'. Sugar Ray seems to be doing the reality show circuit, he popped up on Biggest Loser a couple of seasons ago.

That D-list is slipping further down the alphabet, isn't it? In a couple more seasons, they may as well just have on Jay Leno's people on the street.

• Members

I wonder who they will pair with Wendy Williams. She is a big woman. They are going to need someone tall and strong to handle her. Out of the vets, Maks is the one I can see paired with her. Oh and her wigs! I wonder if any will fall off.

I also hope they finally add a black dancer to the cast. I cant beleive 11 seasons in and they've never had one. Such a shame

• Members

I think Kirstie will finally lose the weight if she's serious about this. I mean, I can already picture tense clips of them at rehearsal with her sneaking to pig out during a break and whispering, "Don't tell Maks!", him seeing, them fighting, her crying, yadda yadda. Is her reality show still going?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived