Dancing with the Stars: Season 12

• Members

Because she knows many of those people are hypocritical. :lol: Something like 60% of the population is overweight and they're sitting on their sofas passing judgment on her, while she's getting a ton of exercise. I just find that ironic. She looks pretty good for 60 either way.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the time many thought she was awkward and pointless.

That's been the case for every female co-host.

They would be better off bringing in a man, as that would not let the show reinforce the gender stereotypes.

• Members

at the time the show was awkward and pointless as they hadnt found their footing. I thought she did well considering.

I loved when Drew Lachey took on the job when Samantha was pregnant. I honestlywouldnt have minded him back when she left for good

• Members

Wendy, how you doin? She was terrible. So much worse than I expected. I can only hope that crying into her wig will win her some sympathy votes.

Kirstie Alley was TERRIFIC. You go girl! She's thinner than I expected.

Ralph Macchio is the Jennifer Grey of this year.

• Members

I think it was about 2 million down from last year but that's still good considering last season was the Palin hype.

I think this is a good cast, a lot of potentially likeable and talented people. I think that helps ratings in the long-term more than the stunt casting. It depends on how things shake out.

• Members

You mean they didn't expect big ratings for this premiere? Or the Gosselin one?

I'm glad they are better than the Gosselin one so far, as I hate that type of stunt casting and I don't enjoy seeing her get so much media attention. That seemed to be the beginning of the end for her media whoring anyway...she has been bumped off of the Us In Touch Weekly stuff.

• Members

My son forced me to come and watch Chris Jericho. I was not impressed. But I hear Ralph did well and also Kristie did well. :) I don't watch nor vote, but I feel certain that until Jericho is off I'll have to watch him every week. :rolleyes:

Archived