Dancing with the Stars: Season 12

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He appearing on any ABC program is a disgrace and shows you what whores these network executives are. I was reading the other day, this guy is allowed on the network despite punching a woman and throwing a chair through the tv studio window, but Adam Lambert got banned for racy choreography. How backwards is the world?

• Members

so what? Yet Charlie Sheen gets praised like some hero despite all the f--ked up stuff he's done for years, which has escalated to worst levels in the past few months. Not defending CB or anything but he made a good point when he said something about that with him being villified and demonized for something that happened, two years ago, yet the media has fallen in love with Charlie Sheen who gets away with nearly anything

• Members

Unless Robin Roberts has gone out praising Charlie Sheen then I'm not sure why Chris Brown flew into a rage about her question. GMA gave him an opportunity to address this stuff. He had a meltdown. They are now giving him another opportunity to appear on GMA. ABC is giving him yet another opportunity on top of this by having him on DWTS. Yet somehow he is still the victim.

• Members

the guy clearly has anger issues which he hasnt gotten over. But I mention Charlie Sheen bc he has gotten oppurtunity over oppurtunity and is now set to make millions off of bad behavior and image with little actual consequences. He isnt getting demonized to any substantial degree as now anything negative lobbed his way is turning into profit and attention for him. In light of all this, I can definetly see why CB feels there is a double standard out there.

• Members

I see your point, I guess I'm not sure if Charlie Sheen has had that many media opportunities that Chris Brown hasn't. I thought they both did sit down interviews (Chris with Larry King, Charlie with ABC or Larry King) to explain themselves. In terms of profit, I know Sheen got the money from ABC, but otherwise it seems like he mostly does his own stupid interviews.

Archived