Dancing with the Stars: Season 12

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wendy Williams? OH MY GOD! How you DOIN? LOVE it! This makes up for the Bristol Palin fiasco last season bc I was ready to drop this show bc I was so turned off

I wonder how Wendy is going to handle this though as she has a Live show on the east coast

Who the F are these people? LOL

• Members

Haha - I just read that this Chelsea Kane changed her name - her real name is Chelsea Kane Staub, but she recently dropped the Staub from her professional name. I wonder if she didn't want people associating her with Danielle Staub (crazy NJ housewife). :lol:

• Members

Oh ok, now I know who that is, but he still is a C list choice considering KK was like 25 years ago and hasnt had any notable roles in forever

I dont know him by name. When I saw that on the screen, it means nothing to me without his picture or movie for frame of reference. Again thoug, I still think he's as obscure a choice as many of the rest of the cast, but this is typical of DWTS. This season has less recognizable people it seems. I dont see any breakouts at all.

• Members

As much as I enjoy the first 3, I dont think any of them have much dancing ability. Kirste and Wendy especially will be painful to watch. This season for once canj defiently say that there are no dancers on the cast but I kinda feel you need the popstars for the entertainment value. Romeo is the only performer on the cast and he's a former rapper. I hope the cast doesnt dissapoint and we get some memorable performances this season

maybe they should have went with Dina Lohan as rumored...lol

• Members

The ratings when Kate was there (towards the end of her run) started falling and kept on falling after she left. I think long-term the show would lose as many viewers as it gains for stunt casting spikes.

There is a way to cast interesting people who are not toxic or polarizing.

I'm not sure if this is the group to prove that but I will watch, mostly because I am relieved they didn't have any more politicians or relatives of politicians or people who are just nasty to watch.

I do wish they would shake up their casting decisions. Was the Loveline guy only brought in because of Adam Carrolla? Was Kendra only brought in because they had Holly a few years ago?

I felt a little sorry for Ralph Macchio because almost no one applauded when he walked in. Then again I didn't hear any for the football guy either, so...

Did they only have Romeo on because of the whole Master P controversy years ago? P replaced him (he had an injury or something). Are they hoping this will be that all over again where he causes drama?

I was cringing at how seriously Cameron was taking the whole thing.

Archived