The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Administrator

But even with the Pink Friday, it still wasn't just straight up hip-hop. If we're judging both her albums, they almost have the same amount of hip-hop and hip-pop songs. On Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, she made a concious effort in seperating the two because the first 7 songs are hip-hop and then the next 11 songs are hip-pop.

Pink Friday

Hip-Hop:

1. Roman’s Revenge

2. Did It On’Em

3. Blow Ya Mind

4. Muny

5. Wave Ya Hand

6. Catch Me

Hip-Pop:

1. I’m The Best

2. Right Thru Me

3. Fly

4. Save Me

5. Moment 4 Life

6. Check It Out

7. Blazin

8. Here I Am

9. Dear Old Nicki

10. Your Love

11. Last Chance

12. Super Bass

13. Girls Fall Like Dominoes

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Hip-Hop:

1. Roman Holiday

2. Come on a Cone

3. I Am Your Leader

4. Beez in the Trap

5. HOV Lane

6. Roman Reloaded

7. Champion

8. Stupid Hoe

Hip-Pop:

1. Right by My Side

2. Sexy in the Lounge

3. Starships

4. Pound the Alarm

5. Whip It

6. Automatic

7. Beautiful Sinner

8. Marilyn Monroe

9. Young Forever

10. Fire Burns

11. Gun Shot

12. Turn Me On

13. Va Va Voom

14. Masquerade

So I guess the "hardcore" fans are the ones who listened to and are fans of the mixtapes? I haven't listened to them yet but I'll get to them one day.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was coming to post about that movie as I just saw it earlier today (yes, strangely, of all the movies that are currently out...that one). It was AWFUL!!

But Nicki definitely stood out. Love how she had a different hairstyle in every scene! LOL.

Speaking of Nicki's hair, check out her instagram & latest red carpet looks...girl has gone more natural! She's simmered down the makeup & weaves. She's looking EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL.

nicki1.jpg

d976bd7d52267d31_nickiminaj.xxxlarge_2x.

Nicki-Minaj-Talks-Natural-Look-and-New-A

Bish keeps shining.. Her latest track "Yass bish" is quite good too!

20854a7c.png

Love that this girl from Orange Is The New Black is the cover of the single photo...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was stunned when I saw the look on fashion police. She really looked GOOD! Hope she keeps it up, although her records still suck at least she doens't look like a cheap drag queen from a blaxploitation movie. the necklace and earrings are AMAZING.

• Members
I dont think it will do well. She did an interview and was going on about how she wishes Iggy would acknowledge that she opened the doors for her. I'm in amazement because she laughed at Lil Kim and called her irrelevant when she said it to her. She knows her time as the top female rapper is over and is scared. This sudden "back to basics" look is a weak attempt at winning back the audience she alienated to be a pink wig wearing pop star.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived