The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL. Well. Just found out the next album is going to be called "Pink Friday: The Pinkprint" laugh.pnglaugh.png

Has everyone listened to the new songs on The Re Up? If so, what are your faves? I really love "The Boys" "Hell Yeah" and "Im Legit"

Recent pics of Nicki. She looks unhappy to me in almost all of the photos sad.png

http://mypinkfriday.com/news/119053

• Members

She's really going to continue on with this Pink Friday mess? I seriously don't blame places for not selling her album if that news was true. I mean she is not Wayne or Jay-Z... at least there was some continuity with The Bluprint 1 & 2 or even The Carter III or IV or whatever they were.

From the Reup I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE High School, the beat is my jam. I also love Wayne's rap.

• Members

A_4e1ZvCYAAhvuE.jpg

FOUND! NICKI'S BACK ON TWITTER, GUYS!!

http://www.rap-up.com/2013/01/06/nicki-minaj-returns-from-twitter-sabbatical/

NOOOOO!! sad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

I listened to High School once and for whatever reason didn't feel it. I just listened to it a few more times right now and am warming up too it. Lil Waynes rap is really smooth and the chorus is pretty catchy and addicting.

And listening to these lyrics I hope Nicki makes more songs that tell a story like this one. Most of the new songs were her bragging about her fame, shouting/calling out to the haters, etc. Which I don't mind at all, but It's even more interesting when she's telling thug stories I think! icon1.gif

On a side note, I know "I'm Legit" better be her next video!

Archived