The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Members

(just noticed the last couple videos I posted in this thread are all deleted now.....F that, LMAO)

Cheap, here's a link to the first part of the Nicki special if you haven't seen it already!

http://www.mrworldpr...uth-part-1.html (lets hope that doesn't get deleted too...laugh.png)

OMG, I loved it. It seriously gave me life. I loved all the BTS going ons & commentary, Nicki was really a bitch most of the time but it was so understandable & real! Her mind is probably going a thousand miles a second at all times. There is never a break. I love that she did this because it really lets people in & allows us to understand her more.

My favorite parts were the fragrance launch scenes at Macy's. LOVED when she called Perez Hilton out! OMG. LMAO!! His response was so dumb. Glad Nicki kept it classy though & didn't throw any real shade at him. The best part was when she was signing stuff for the fans wub.png I also loved that moment after she left The View when she was in the car backseat and said "look at my fans, roll down the window" wub.png

Interesting seeing BTS stuff from "The Boys" shoot. Nicki was seriously pissed! Looking forward to seeing what happens next week!

Can't believe this is only 30 minutes!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a reality show? I thought it was just going to be one of those E! documentaries. How many episodes is this supposed to be?

Anyways just saw the first episode and loved it. Some of my favorite lines:

Stylist: "I got black bc I know you said you liked black"

Nicki: "Really? I neverrrrrrr liked black.....she had styled me before so I was scratching my head like ERRR? Bc you had just puilled dope sh-t so I was like whoa? Where's my funky stuff"

Nicki: "Deee-saster. Deee-saster"

Guy: "That sounded great"

Nicki: "Really? Because it sounded like sh-t over here, but thanks"

laugh.png That stylist was full of sh-t though. When do you ever see Nicki in black?

• Members

I havent see the second episode yet but I saw a short bit of it on Wendy and apparently Nicki went in on Barbera Walters and people were saying she was disrespectful and out of line. Maybe she was, but guess what? Good for her! BW....I cant stand that ho. Im glad Nicki didnt bow down to her and doesnt give a f--k. I didnt like how BW was talking slick about her in the Mariah drama w/o getting Nicki's side

• Members

New music video! "Freedom"

And Nicki performing it on the AMA's earlier this week...wow. Breathtaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEBPFCVj_EQ

Speaking of the AMA's, Nicki was looking flawless on the red carpet in her pickled lemon lime dress.

0aa95eb830ce009a_nicki.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Also, my favorite song off Nicki's new album next to "The Boys." AMAZING! LMAO. There needs to be a video for this.

• Members

They were straight up clowns and I was feeling her with the look of boredom and frustration on her face. Bitch pulled out her phone and started checking her messages.

The female was very respectful but Envy annoyed me and i never liked Charlemagne

Clue. You aint up yet; you lazy. Bye!

"What are you gonna play now, Freedom? Maybe Angela can imagine what the video looks like"

"Why dont you have the songs qeued up yet?"

Charl: "You said you'd perform with Mariah"

Nicki: "I was kidding" :lol:

They are so stupid saing the AI commercial is only Nicki. Um, Fox has several promos out highlighting each of the judges. its not just Nicki

I loved the "Ughhhhh" she gave Charlemagne when he asked her about being late

• Members

I have to say, the beef with Lil Kim is still entertaining as hell. I love the propaganda vids the Kim stans created, LOL.

Archived