The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"I didn't know she sang... I thought she rapped... or whatever..." YAY, Mariah! LOL Nicki Minaj is just a tacky little cow. Mariah ain't no Julie Andrews, either.. BUT at least she ain't no cartoon character out of a blaxploitation flick. Today on the Talk, Aisha tyler said "If you want A-1 on your steak, cook it at home". LOL!!

http://losangeles.grubstreet.com/2013/01/nicki-minaj-boa-a1-steak-sauce.html

• Members

I've been listening to "I Endorse These Strippers" somemore lately. It took some getting used to. LOL. Reminds me of "Stupid Hoe"

LMAO at the lyric "BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS LOTTA BOOOOOOBS"

http://youtu.be/tYoFiz2HnpQ

I memorized his rap in the song now. His songs w/Nicki made me get into some of his music. I also memorized his rap in "Roman Reloaded" That's my [!@#$%] right there. LMAO! Probably my favorite Nicki song besides Super Bass of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL! I think if what that interview (and the other interviews she's given/also articles I've read since) is saying -- High School is going to be the last single seeing as she'll be headed back to the studio for her next album.

LOL I never thought it would be granted Nicki has young fans so I imagine that's where they got that idea probably.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Freaks and Nicki's part on it and how they sample Murder She Wrote, one of my all time favorite reggae songs.

Also, I LOVE your siggy -- that was one of the funniest storylines of all time and damn that song sucked but it kept getting stuck in your head!

Archived