The Nicki Minaj Thread

Mr. Vixen

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!

It's so bizarre, but a part of me also just found it a little cute. I mean he made some very swooning comments about her ;-) But It's also creepy, since I don't believe they've ever had a real close relationship before. His gargantuan ass just came out of nowhere with that proposal; LOL very thirsty indeed.

I highly doubt she'll say yes, but I can't help picturing them together still. Gorgeous!

I cannot wait for her response. I'm sure her management is working on it biggrin.png she can't just do it any 'ol way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm late as hell but I've been playing the hell out of High School lately.

My favorite lines that I keep rapping out loud are "I'm Momma Dee in that order, I call him daddy like daughters. He like it when I be drunk and I like it when he be sober. Thats top of the toppa I never !@#$%^&*] with beginners I let him play with my p-ssy then lick it off of his fingers"

A couple old ladies started at me when I said that last line out loud at the gym...lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

That song is a disgrace. And whoever that song and language speaks to is probably not worth speaking to in the first place. "Look at y'all bitch ass niggas"...yeah, there is a lyric for the ages. Fifty years from now people will be singing that gem. "Ya dick ass niggas"...who wrote this brilliant lyric, F Lee Bailey and Mark Furhman?

• Administrator

I like both pop and rap versions of Nicki and don't think she has to choose one or the other.

As for the new song, I don't really like it. The music/beats aren't that good.

That's just rap lyrics. If you want "clean rap," there's Macklemore and Ryan Lewis for you.

• Members

Exactly, she didn't anticipate the backlash she got for her last album, and it was obvious from interviews and songs she's released since then that the "haters" really got to her.

Not that I think it's wrong to do different types of music, but she really alienated a huge portion of her hip hop fans with her last album, which is why that album didn't have the same type of success and longevity as her debut. You can expand and acquire new fans, but still keep the essence of your identity and why you because famous in the first place in tact, which I don't think she did the last time and suffered for it. When your core fans are confused and feel like you've changed too much, your success will suffer.

Archived