OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Members

Hayden Panettisarah lookin like, "I'm tired as [!@#$%^&*] and they got me wearin this stupid [!@#$%^&*] on my head..."

I'm trying to remember why Viki was so dressed down, had she just flew in from somewhere? They're talking about the diary and Dorian is there so this is obviously after she was off death row and duh Todd knows who he is and is rich. But this looks like the pre-DID window.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What would it cost ABC to just post old episodes online? I know we have a goldmine on YouTube and all, but I refuse to believe that there's absolutely no way at all for ABC to release these things without losing money.

Yes, that's the type of thing I love! I know nothing about this story and I wasn't even trying to like the characters, but I was into it from start to finish.

Young Sarah looks like a young Justis Bolding, so that's pretty weird.

Nathan :wub: Joey/Viki :wub:

• Members

I liked cute little round-faced dark-haired Sarah, the one who went on to play Finola Hughes' daughter on Blossom (with a HORRID English accent they let her drop after one episode :lol: ).

ABC Daytime, not every chick from Ireland is named Siobahn.

• Members

Ah f!ck it. I'm done watching current ABC Daytime. Thorsten Kaye on One Life to Live of allllll actors and shows is holding my interest more than most of anything over the last couple of months. Carmaker1, Oakdalian, and HamiltonBernique are about to be my best friends.

Patrick/Marty is sexy as hell. That music...:wub: That fade to black as the music ended...jeez. It's the little things that they don't do anymore...

• Members

To be fair Thorsten was pretty good on OLTL for the first few months. It was only when he started screwing Blair and reciting Brown Penny and doing Shakespeare in Angel Square and Kevin the bartender wanted him dead that it got bad. :lol: I remember how Marlena de la Croix loved him early on and was disappointed at how they took away most of his layers.

There was even a Patrick's Diary, I believe.

Archived