OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Members

I hate the champagne bottle opening. It's so generic and the music is so canned. It reminds me of that music that helped ruined ATWT's finale.

OLTL has never been what you'd call a high gloss show. The early 90s, Gottlieb made the show look much better, but that was wearing off by this time. I remember thinking around 1996 or so that the show looked and felt very tired. I think it was the "fun" Cassie/Kevin carnival scenes.

I might have to watch this one if Addie is in it. Addie :(

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dylan always bored me. The most interesting thing about him was learning that Nathan Fillion and a few other guys constantly went around backstage making fun on Christopher Douglas' hair and accent.

It's hard to believe CJ ever existed...

15 years of pity the rapist hour.

Andrew :D

• Members

Addie....why the heck isnt the curreng regime usign her? One of the best things Ron did was "curing" her, but she's since dropped off the face of the planet. I wish they'd utilize her more often. I cant even remember when the last time we saw her was

• Members

Addie looks like such a diva with her long dark tresses. She should be running things in Llanview!

I'm sorry, but TK was about 20 years too late with the Andy Gibb hairdo.

This episode looks more classic soap than current OLTL does, the camera movements and such during this Patrick/Marty scene. I hate the fact that they never gave AMC a 90s repeat during all of this.

Archived